Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

Well, it's hard to believe it's October!

I'm happy the storylines seem a little better right now. I know it won't last, but I'm enjoying it while it does.

I don't like that they're going to have Bill and Steffy get involved. But they sure did set it up with Wyatt telling Liam how much he's going to feel the wrath of Bill for taking the company from him. And Steffy sure is touchy feely with Bill, isn't she? 

Will Brooke and Ridge get back together? What will this make, marriage #8 if they do?Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2017 (includes spoilers)

Steffy belongs with Bill.  She doesn't deserve Liam.  I don't think Liam is going to be upset for very long as he will get together with Sally (I hope).   That'll fix Thomas who was so quick to abandon Sally!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook, you know, you're right.  Billmand Steffy deserve each other.  Now here I was dreading that SL but not so much now.  The only problem with that is that Sally will end up with Liam.  I see a lot of Steffy in Sally.  Liam needs someone with values similar to his.  Before she changed I would have said Ivy.

Ridge and Brooke together should be a dead issue.

I know every body can't be perfect but Ridge looks in worse shape than Charley.  The other day I saw a roll back fat on him bigger than mine, lol.  It doesn't take much for a man to get rid and of that.  He's playing romantic roles, afterall.

The word on the 'street' is that Thomas will be recast and brought back around the time that Sally becomes interested in Liam.  He supposedly will have found out that he has been lied to or that there was a mistake in the paternity.  Oh, puleeze!  Not the misdiagnosed DNA test again.  I doubt this happens.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of October 2: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Sheila takes a job at Il Giardino, a strategic location to keep tabs on Eric and the Forresters.

~ Eric hires an estate manager, Mateo for the Forrester mansion.

~ Someone learns of Katie and Wyatt's affair.

~ Sheila puts together a new plan.

~ Bill wants Ridge to stay away from Brooke.

~ Liam surprises Sally with more help.

~ Steffy is upset about Liam's latest offer to Sally.

~ Wyatt demonstrates that his loyalty is to his father.

~ Steffy and Bill become closer as they discuss Liam's penchant for helping Sally.

~ Wyatt opens up to Katie about his family situation.

Coming up:

~ Nicole returns for a brief visit from overseas.

Big Brother's Jessica Graf appears as a hostess at Il Giardino. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

I have a "Mateo."  His name is Bud and he looks NOTHING like the real Mateo.  Time to put out a help wanted ad !

Honored Contributor

Of course it would be Sheila who first catches Katie and Wyatt. I couldn't figure out why she ran to Eric with her news but I get it now.  She wants Eric to tell Quinn.  I hadn't even thought about how Quinn would feel about Wyatt and Katie.

So Eric just barges on in.  But Katie was doing the same thing to his though, wasn't she.

Mateo reminds me of a young Don Diamanté when he was a pool boy in Y&R.  Not as cute, though.  Sheila will try to get him to seduce Quinn, I've heard.

Sheila, please go home.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I can't believe they still have Sheila on the show.  Yuck!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I can't stand Shelia.  I JUST CAN'T STAND her!  Ha!  I'm yelling!  Why can't she just go away?  That look on her face is so ugh!

Who's business is it ?   I don't think it should be anyone's business what two adults do.  It's not like they're breaking the law!  Good grief!  Especially when you think of what all of these other people have done to others....what right do any of them have to dictate anything.....?

So, Eric just says, "Oh!  OK"!  When Shelia says she just happened to see Katie and fishlips together....and he just says, "OK" when she happened to pull up along side of them....and on and on....

Is this man really that stupid?  What the hay?  He has to be one of the dumbest people in the world...so gullible....is this man for real?

So, what did I miss?  Shelia is telling people she works as a waitress?  I must have missed that part?  That's how she's making a living these days...supposedly?

So, is Ridge moving back into the old homestead with Brooke?  I saw him hint around about it, but I thought she said, "Not so fast".  

Just like that, suddenly, Bill and Steffy are an almost item?  Talk about moving fast!  So he's madly in love with Brooke, but now he's putting the moves on Steffy and she doesn't seem to be objecting?  I thought she was a street savvy woman? 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, not only is she a waitress at that little outside cafe where Sally and Steffy had the food fight, but the boss has already come out and told her how great she is.  Shes already getting people to cover for her at a moments notice.  The girl is so lucky, right.

Eric leaves Sheila alone in his house!   Yes, Eric is stupid.  Case closed on that.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't stand Shelia.  I JUST CAN'T STAND her!  Ha!  I'm yelling!  Why can't she just go away?  That look on her face is so ugh!

Who's business is it ?   I don't think it should be anyone's business what two adults do.  It's not like they're breaking the law!  Good grief!  Especially when you think of what all of these other people have done to others....what right do any of them have to dictate anything.....?

So, Eric just says, "Oh!  OK"!  When Shelia says she just happened to see Katie and fishlips together....and he just says, "OK" when she happened to pull up along side of them....and on and on....

Is this man really that stupid?  What the hay?  He has to be one of the dumbest people in the world...so gullible....is this man for real?

So, what did I miss?  Shelia is telling people she works as a waitress?  I must have missed that part?  That's how she's making a living these days...supposedly?

So, is Ridge moving back into the old homestead with Brooke?  I saw him hint around about it, but I thought she said, "Not so fast".  

Just like that, suddenly, Bill and Steffy are an almost item?  Talk about moving fast!  So he's madly in love with Brooke, but now he's putting the moves on Steffy and she doesn't seem to be objecting?  I thought she was a street savvy woman? 

Hahaha @Annabellethecat66 your so right.  "Forever mad love" stops in the blink of an eye  on Bold & Beautiful!!Woman LOL