Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2015 (includes spoilers)

That Steffy is a little snake. I remember her trying to get Bill into a compromising position. What a piece of work she is and now she's the boss. Poor Ivy. I hope Wyatt builds up her self esteem and shows Steffy a thing or two. Today when I saw Rick and Maya showing up, I thought...give me a break. I sure didn't miss them. I don't want to see Brooke showing up either and her long in your business nose.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nicole, just say no and be done with it. Maya treated you terrible at first and only when she wants things to go her way, she is nice. Nicole if you go through with it, only trouble down the road. But her Zende will save the day. He won't go along with that idea. He will save the day. JMHO.

Honored Contributor

The wardrobe department is sure getting their money's worth out of that bustier.

Valued Contributor

I hope Ivy does such a great job that she becomes their most famous model & Stefy gets jealous!  And hey, so they don't still have the video, Ivy was THERE!  She should go to the police & tell them what she saw!  They have a name for that...it's called "eye witness"

Trusted Contributor

In this day and age, if they can find Hillarys lost emails, they can find that video somewhere. I wonder when we get back to Ridge and Caroline, will Thomas already be gone? I hope not.
Contributor

Did they tell Nicole it would be Ricks sperm and Nicole's egg.  I did not hear them say that to her.  It will really be Rick and Nicole's baby.

Trusted Contributor

No, they did not say that, and you are right. It will be Rick and Nicole's baby.
Honored Contributor

It might not have been said in words but that would be understood.  Obviously, Maya has no eggs so it's understood that the eggs would be Nicole's.  And Rick would be the sperm donor.

I think Nicole is too young to make a decision like that.  I believe Mama and Papa Avant will be against it, too not to mention her BF.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I wish they would close the books on Myra and ric,and take the sister and boyfriend too,they did the story now on with something newer.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

It killed me the way she kept saying "it will have Avon (sp) genes" like that's something special.  She is so selfish.  That young girl has her entire life ahead of her.  It's not like she can't adopt.  With all their money they wouldn't have trouble adopting a baby.