Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2015 (includes spoilers)

I just thought about this.  OK, stay with me, this is stupid but I think it's kinda funny.

I wonder if when they advertise for actors for this show if the job description says, "Uglies need not apply".  I mean really, everyone on this show is soooo beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, I also think that Thomas did NOT have sex with Caroline. He just told her that, hoping she would react favorably. Then he would next time. Just think about it. How could she NOT know if they didn't have sex? She didn't have any clues they did, because they didn't...!! JMHO.

ETA:  I hope Thomas comes on the scene quick and tells Caroline somehow before she tells Ridge.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just thought about this.  OK, stay with me, this is stupid but I think it's kinda funny.

I wonder if when they advertise for actors for this show if the job description says, "Uglies need not apply".  I mean really, everyone on this show is soooo beautiful.

Because no one would watch "The Safe and the Presentable"?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope Thomas comes along now and fesses up. If not......wow, this story has taken a different turn.

I really want Thomas to fess up and not have this baby being his.  I hope it happens tomorrow before it goes any further.  But you know, we will drag it out for it's a soap opera....!!

Respected Contributor

Wow, I'm surprised Caroline actually told Ridge she was pregnant with Thomas's baby! I thought she would hold off on that until she got a DNA test just to make sure. She must know that vasectomies are not 100%?

I wish Ridge would speak up a bit - I find I now have to put on close captioning when he's talking. He speaks low and seems to mumble. I don't have any problems hearing anyone else.

Caroline's acting has been exceptional the last few days!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Well I have a problem understanding Caroline talking just as much or more when she does all of that crying and baby talk.

Who sits on a beige couch, feet touching it with their shoes on?  Rich or not.

And I mentioned this before...Caroline is getting very thin.

I had to laugh a little...with all of that furniture around him, Ridge had to drop to the floor?  I know, for dramatic purposes, right.

Anybody remember one of the times that Ridge and Brooke were divorced and Brooke had took some medicine and was incapacited like Caroline and Ridge came to her house, got into bed with her and did just what Thomas did to Caroline?  And he hadn't been drinking before hand.  He felt nothing was wrong with that.  I still understand him being angry with Thomas, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Anybody remember one of the times that Ridge and Brooke were divorced and Brooke had took some medicine and was incapacited like Caroline and Ridge came to her house, got into bed with her and did just what Thomas did to Caroline?  And he hadn't been drinking before hand.  He felt nothing was wrong with that.  I still understand him being angry with Thomas, though.

foxxie, I forgot about this so looked it up. You have a great memory as this happened in 2007! And, it's almost a blow by blow repeat of the Caroline/Thomas/Ridge storyline! 

Brooke was under a lot of stress, popping anxiety pills over a feud beween Nick and Ridge. Ridge came to Brooke's house, telling her he wanted her back. He couldn’t see that Brooke was not her usual self, she just wanted to sleep and left him downstairs and went to her bedroom. Ridge saw Brooke in bed and decided to join her. Later that night, Brooke woke up, shocked to see Ridge in her bed. Ridge was just as shocked when Brooke told him she took the pills and had no recollection they slept together.

He played innocent and apologised over and over saying he had no idea she wasn’t into it. You'd think all the times they've been together he'd be able to tell if she wasn't into it!  

Brooke cried and told Ridge to get out while repeating Nick's name. Brooke was too afraid to tell Nick what happened between her and Ridge. Much later Brooke actually forgave Ridge for taking advantage of her, saying that she knows he would not intentionally hurt her.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1

And Caroline is mimicking Brooke's words saying Thomas would never hurt her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

When all is said and done, it will be Ridges baby. JMHO again.
Trusted Contributor

I like this Ridge, he is a great actor, yesterday him and Caroline gave a day time emmy performance,they should get one. I think we are seeing more of the real thomas now, didn't Ridge mention he had to get him out of some kind of trouble when he was in Europe?

I agree about that wig steffie wears, too much hair looks ridiculous. Hope the baby turns out to be Ridges and they stay together.Tucka.