Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2015 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

As to whether Ridge could be the father, I thought his doctor told him he was under 10% "viable." Well, that means there is still a chance! I hope it turns out the baby is his. And I think the actress who plays Caroline has been positively brilliant during this entire storyline and deserves an Emmy!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i had said this on another thread but pretty much got ignored.....

do you think that ridge is NOT shooting blanks and that the baby really COULD be his? i had read that sometimes even after five years it has been found out that the vasectomy may not have taken......and of course this IS a soap. lol

I think the baby will be Ridge's. But in the meantime, it will build up the repeat storyline of father and son sleeping with the same woman (Eric/Ridge/Brooke). So yes, history repeats itself AGAIN.

It'll be a while before they can take DNA, and who knows, maybe they won't. But down the road, something will happen to the baby and it'll need a blood transfusion or something. Thomas will be there to give blood and they'll tell him he can't be the father.

And then we'll remember the storyline of how Stephanie found out that Ridge was not Eric's son, but Massimo's.Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

lainey, as a relatively new viewer to B & B, I so love it when you and others mention storylines that happened in the past! I have been watching about three years so missed out on decades of history, lol! Thanks for the fascinating references to previous events!

Honored Contributor

But here's the thing (Mary Beth voice, lol), since Ridge and Thomas are father and son, wouldn't that make it difficult to prove which one is the father?  They have the same dna.

I haven't watched in a couple of days due to life happening but I'm sure Carolyn did do a fantastic job playing this out.  I know she is a good actress which is why I've been so annoyed with her acting like a little girl talking baby talk lately.  I assumed it was to exaggerate the difference in she and Ridge's ages.  She's a versatile actress.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

monefan, you can go on utube and watch endless way back (years ago) shows of B&B if you want to know more about each of their histories.

I did this a few months ago even though I've watched it (except for a few months) for many, many years.  It's fascinating to see how people have and haven't changed over the years.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks annabelle for the youtube tip!

Respected Contributor

Caroline knows better than to tell Ridge about sleeping with Thomas if she actually did! I would not have told him who it was because it really isn't his business since he broke up with her, but I would tell him I am pregnant. Ridge will loose it about Thomas.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Caroline knows better than to tell Ridge about sleeping with Thomas if she actually did! I would not have told him who it was because it really isn't his business since he broke up with her, but I would tell him I am pregnant. Ridge will loose it about Thomas.

@luvmyteddy4But Ridge would have either figured it out himself or been angry with every man that he thought it might be.  Once Caroline told him that she had been with someone, it was a done deal that Thomas was going to be outted.  She might as well have told him about the pregnancy as well.  Maybe it will come out Monday.

I know some don't agree but I do think Thomas took advantage of LalaLand Caroline.  How could he not know that she was not herself.  Why would he drink too much in the first place?  He wasn't upset.  I think he drank to give himself permission/courage to do what he did (if he actually did it, lol).

If there will be a Spencer clothing line, I think Thomas will be working there rather than be banished by Ridge.  So, Wyatt, Ivy, Thomas and Quinn will be gone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I really don't think that Thomas and Caroline had sex. Thomas wants Caroline to think they did. But I think she passed out before that.......! Just a thought. It will be Ridges baby. But in soap opera land they need to have all the twists and turns to keep us interested. Or else we wouldn't keep watching......as my daughter always says "MOM IT'S A SOAP OPERA!" 😳😁😮
Trusted Contributor

I, too, have doubts that Caroline and Thomas actually slept together. It will come out somehow. Maybe Caroline's blackout of the night's events will go away and she will remember what really happened.