Regular Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2015 (includes spoilers)

Why hasn't anyone said to Nicole that she would be giving her own child to her sister.  It's one thing to carry a non- biological child for your sister or to even donate an egg, but to carry it and hand over your own child (that you carried for 9 months) would be more than most people could handle. Especially, since  she has no children of her own yet, she has no idea how she is going to feel when it's time to hand over that child.  This is going to be a diseaster for Nicole mentally and possibly physically, how can the doctors go along with this.  What if something goes wrong and she can't have anymore children?  I'm sure something is going to happen, afterall the writers are writing a soap.

Honored Contributor

What's probably going to happen @Katluver925 is that IF Nicole allows the insemination to happen and she becomes pregnant, she won't want to give the child up.  What they ought to do is use Nicole's egg and Rick's (ahem) deposit into a third party surrogate.  At least Nicole wouldn't become attached while carrying the child for nine months.

Nicole and Brooke should talk because Brooke went through this carrying a child for Ridge's brother Jack.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I guess these writers needed something stupid like this because otherwise what would they do with these two self-centered people.  We shouldn't be surprised Maya came up with this.  We've all talked about how she was so selfish then on a dime she suddenly becomes an angel.

I have gotten so I DVR the show but only watch a few minutes of it.  Mainly so I know what you guys are talking about.  I keep thinking...."Have these people lost their minds?"  With their money they find a surrogate very easily.  

Honored Contributor

@Katluver925 wrote:

Why hasn't anyone said to Nicole that she would be giving her own child to her sister.  It's one thing to carry a non- biological child for your sister or to even donate an egg, but to carry it and hand over your own child (that you carried for 9 months) would be more than most people could handle. Especially, since  she has no children of her own yet, she has no idea how she is going to feel when it's time to hand over that child.  This is going to be a diseaster for Nicole mentally and possibly physically, how can the doctors go along with this.  What if something goes wrong and she can't have anymore children?  I'm sure something is going to happen, afterall the writers are writing a soap.

I think it is simply sadistic.

Honored Contributor

These writers have scraped the bottom of the barrell.  Like I said before, all summer she was their big story.  I guess they had to come up with something to keep both of them on the show.

She's a pretty girl and if they wanted to keep them they should have come up with something better than this.  This is down right stupid.

Trusted Contributor

I certainly hope Zende puts an end to this or Nichole comes to her senses. I hope Zende and Nichole do the deed right here and then Nichole will have to fess up to Maya that now she can't because of that. After all, then who's baby would it be then? Sheesh, we go from transgender to now this. I've never watched the Young and the Reckless, maybe I ought to switch. Smiley Wink
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

This show is ridiculous. The baby story is so far fetched. Maya keeps saying I won't pressure Nicole,but thats all she does,this is such a selfish thing ,no reason for it. Like others here said Nicole can give her eggs,mix with Ricks ,and have another person be the serrogate,then it will still be partly a Avon,isn't that what myra wanted,?simple. Friday it shows them starting to get it on,so that will be the mystery whos baby is it. A repeat remember Ric and Amber ? She slept with a black rock singer and then her and Ric did it and Ric thought the whole time it was his baby,then it was born and it was a black child.so this story has been done.

The Thomas story is so creepy,obviously he is a woman nizer and now he is after Ivy,why is Ivy so vulnerable and loves his attention,yes trouble will brew there for sure.he is a creep.tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Hey Lainey, we need a new thread....in the meantime, I forgot before when Rick thought he was going to see his'son' with Amber and one look knew that he wasn't.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY