Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

Today they showed a large delivery truck backing up to Quinn's manufacturing facility. When does she make any jewelry? She's always at home scheming with Deacon or lurking in other people's homes.

Respected Contributor

Well, I hope Hope sticks to her guns that if Deacon stays with Quinn then she no longer wants to see him. You know this is all just building up for Quinn to do something to Hope that will cause her to lose the baby, that is, if she is really pregnant.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 lainey said:

Well, I hope Hope sticks to her guns that if Deacon stays with Quinn then she no longer wants to see him. You know this is all just building up for Quinn to do something to Hope that will cause her to lose the baby, that is, if she is really pregnant.

Yep...

Respected Contributor

I hate when they start the stories like the murder charge and the Mexican police coming and then they drop it, they do it all the time.

Instead they bring in Ivy's weird father or other stuff that means nothing.

Tomorrow's show is about Wyatt and Hope learn unexpected information about Quinn and Deacon. Probably that he is staying there and Ridge's has an epiphany. You mean he can draw again or that he's a dirty old man! ha

Honored Contributor

So, in the past maybe 2 or 3 months I've been so upset with these story lines, I haven't watched a show all of the way through. Most of the time I just delete it from my DVR without watching it.

I check in with all of you in case I want to get serious about watching it again. So far, the answer is NO.

Anyway, I keep seeing that many of you suspect that Hope isn't really pregnant. I don't understand. Has she not been to a Dr? Why do you suspect it? Wouldn't she have other symptoms? Maybe she has a tumor or something. Could that be possible?

This Hope/Wyatt/Quinn/Liam thing really asks the fan to stretch the limits of overlooking reality.

We (the viewers) have to believe that a woman is as stupid as Hope is made out to be.

Hummmmmm????

Honored Contributor

I don't think Hope is pg either. She wasn't before when she had that scare. I would have told Deacon..."find, enjoy your psycho gf. Just don't expect me to change my feelings". Deacon must not remember that Quinn threatened to kill Hope.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Yep, we have Deacon ready to throw Hope's relationship to the wind in hopes of getting into Quinn's knickers.....lol.....Men can be so desperate and she is playing him like a fiddle. JMHO. ......ETA: I didn't think knickers would pass scrutiny here but surprise!!!!!
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Oct 20:

~ Caroline continues to agonize over her feelings for her mentor.

~ Ridge and Caroline go to Big Bear for some solitude so they can get their work done.

~ At Big Bear, Ridge is faced with a surprising, unexpected epiphany that brings him and Caroline closer than ever.

~ Having both crossed a line they shouldn't have, Ridge and Caroline decide how to proceed with their solidified work partnership going forward.

~ When discussing the topic of Caroline with Katie, Ridge keeps certain information to himself.

~ When Maya spots Ridge and Caroline in an embrace, she immediately goes to Rick to share what she saw.

~ Maya's latest attempt to interfere in Rick's marriage are foiled by a heroic Carter.

~ Rick gets assurance from Maya that she'll always be there for him.

~ Ridge tells Katie not to second guess their relationship.

~ The employees at Forrester anxiously wait for Eric to reveal who will be the company's next CEO.

~ Rick is confident that he and Caroline will run Forrester, just as Eric and Stephanie did.

~ Eric announces who will be Forrester's next CEO, but Maya feels that she has information to share about the decision.

~ A series of unanticipated events unfold after the announcement.

~ Katie reveals Ridge's strategy to secure the CEO seat at Forrester Creations to her sister.

~ Hope and Wyatt find out some rather startling news about Deacon and Quinn.

~ Finding the news about Quinn and Deacon hard to accept, Hope gives her father a stern warning about his relationship with her new mother-in-law, Quinn.

~ Hope's opinion prompts Deacon to question Quinn about her intentions for him.

~ Things gets passionate for Quinn and Deacon when she seduces him.

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Oct 27:

~ A hurt Rick accuses Ridge of trying to take away everything that means something to him.

~ Maya takes advantage of Rick's vulnerability by providing support and sharing a special evening with him.

~ Ridge's actions lead Eric to revisit his choice for Forrester's next CEO.

~ Ridge admits to Katie that he and Caroline kissed, but he assures that nothing has changed between them.

~ Caroline vows to do whatever it takes to save her marriage.

~ Hope and Wyatt spend their first Halloween together as a married couple.

~ A Spencer employee gives Liam an idea for Halloween

~ Ivy and Liam grow closer as they enjoy some Halloween fun at Bikini

~ Some Big Brother inspired antics, including houseguests in some roles, make for a fun Halloween celebration.

Valued Contributor

I didn't think knickers would pass scrutiny here but surprise!!!!!

( I doubt they know what Knickers are!!)

That's how we roll in the shire..