Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

So, Brooke is "giving" Bill back to her "thister?"

Super Contributor

Yesterday's show (10/1) was pre-empted in the Dallas area for the news conference on the now-present Ebola virus in our city.

Can someone fill me in on what happened?

Honored Contributor

Bill and Katie's son was playing in Bill's office and choked on a coin or something and was revived. Brooke was there and saw many long looks and touching moments between Dolla Bill and Katie.

Hope told Icky Wyatt about the baby or they continued to talk about it (can't remember) and she would hug him and think about Liam, but she will STAY (sigh) with Wyatt.

Liam basically told Ivy in so many words that Hope is with child, but Ivy was too stupid to figure it out.

I'm sure others can fill in better than I did--I whizzed through most of it.

Didn't see the cat. How long has it been and WHERE is the cat? Was it on?

Oh and Brooke is going to live in Italy to give her "thister" time to re-bond with Bill, whom Brooke has apparently decided she doesn't want since he wants her. . . or something like that. If she ditches Bill more men will fall at her feet and life will be good. (My added comment)

Respected Contributor

Well, how quickly Wyatt forgets that Hope wants nothing to do with Quinn, but he just has to call with the "good news".......I guess everyone is suppose to forget what happened because everything turned out ok for him (as usual). Sorry Wyatt ol boy......it ain't gonna last! I loved Hope's backbone today with Quinn....hope it lasts (although I'm not optimistic).

Honored Contributor

Psycho Quinn will probably do something to Hope. She already threatened her once when she was with Liam.

Respected Contributor

Well, with everyone finding out Hope is pregnant to me means that she will probably lose the baby. I'm thinking Quinn will do something accidentally which will result in Hope falling or something. We know they don't need another baby on the show.

Fred Willard is a little comic relief for the show. He's only supposed to be on for a couple of shows.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

I can't imagine Hope having the baby. Quinn will be very upset and who knows what she will do.

I'm glad Fred W. is not on that long. I couldn't take too much of him.

Honored Contributor

Well, they can have a nice Thanksgiving dinner. They all deserve each other. I hope HOPE (double play on words) goes wack-o like her mother-in-law.

I'm sick of those guys.

Does anyone know the name of the cat? I wish she'd called it Liam. Wouldn't that be funny?

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I can't imagine Hope having the baby. Quinn will be very upset and who knows what she will do.

I'm glad Fred W. is not on that long. I couldn't take too much of him.

Omg....is he sicko or what? I could hardly stand to listen to him. He couldn't get off camera fast enough for me. And why did the bringing up of cocoanuts remind him of his daughter, Ivy ? I'd rather listen to Charlie.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Well, that didn't take long. Quinn now threatening Hope! I'm sure Wyatt will have some explanation for his mommy's behavior. He has no intention of keeping Quinn out of his and Hope's life......he's always babbling like an idiot....can't wait to hear the c r a p coming out of his mouth when he finally gets home and finds out about the threat (or will Hope even tell him??) We're in for a long haul if we have to wait until this baby is born for Quinn to kidnap it and try to kill Hope.