Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2018 (includes spoilers)

@Skididdy  I share your pain watching Hopeless.  I feel the same thing.

Is this the new Sister Wives?  YIKES!  Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

I am sorry, but this show these days is just UGH UGH UGH !!!!

Yep I DO love the Thanksgiving episodes.

First, I love that Donna is back....I always liked her. Her and Pam should cook up some deadly lemon bars and feed them to Quinn.

Next, At the table I wish whoever sits next to HOPE ...tells her there is nothing to be thankful for as Hope you are BORING, A BLAH,  and LIAM needs to dump you and go where the fun is....to Steff.  I just cannot deal with the love of these 3.  And HOPE, I change the channel each and every time she is on....cannot stand miss Goody Good ! lol

Wow this sounds harsh....lol...this show is on my last nerve...but do I stop watching after 22 years ?

@Skididdy I feel your pain with this soap as this show is quite boring most of the

time. Many times I thought all they do on here is repeat storylines and show flashbacks constantly, like no other soap that I've watched. Mainly triangles and

stealing back the man you just gave up over and over.

Wow, you are watching for a long time. I started in 2007 so 11 years is half of the 

time you have put into B&B. Half an hour is all I can put into this. Don't know if I

would watch if it ever picked up for an hour. 

This custody storyline dragged on too many weeks. Not that interesting. Find a

new story already. So tired too of the threesome with let's do what's right for our daughters with Liam, Hope and Steffy. Same lines repeated over and over.  Seems

like they all live in fantasy land because nothing really bad happens.

Esteemed Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Yes Hopeless is hard to watch and so boring. I haven't watched this too long but who is her father?

@hellie jo

Deacon is Hope's father. He is not currently on. I think he was last on maybe 2 years

ago or so when he was tied up with Quinn. Those two together are bad news. He is

probably in jail. Probably appear again when they need a troublemaker on the show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG,it's Disco Barbie . . .er Steffy.  And Sally is channeling Rita Hayworth in "Gilda".  Happy Thanksgiving Costume Ball!  

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

OMG,it's Disco Barbie . . .er Steffy.  And Sally is channeling Rita Hayworth in "Gilda".  Happy Thanksgiving Costume Ball!  

Yes @deepwaterdotter those 2 did not look their best. Yikes, Steffy so exposed in front too. I don't think Steffy should be at the other end of the table across from Eric.

It should be Quinn. But then Liam would not be able to fawn over his other daughter's mama.

Brooke was best dressed. She looked beautiful in her outfit. But all white for this time  of year. In L.A. anything goes. Didn't like Katie's one shouldered outfit either.

It was a Bill-free Thanksgiving. Emma gone too. I missed where they said she was.

Off with friends I guess but unfortunately we had to deal with Zoie and Xander. 

We didn't get to see pumpkie pie and lemon bars brought out for dessert!

Respected Contributor

@threecees

Wyatt said that Bill was having dinner with Emma and Justin. Isn't Emma his niece? 

Steffy looked ridiculous in that outfit! Don't these people look in the mirror before they leave the house?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

I just saw next week Wayne Brady will be rolling into town. I guess more Zoie now. Ugh.

Taylor too returns. Oh boy, wonder how long she will stay this time?

Guess we are FINALLY moving on from the custody fighting and now we will have to relive Bill blasting her for attempted murder over and over and how he is saving her

from going to jail and doing a favor for Steffy. Repeat lines from 3 months ago.

Hope Pam soon makes her move on Quinn. Need some action on this dull show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Loved Dollar Bill's imitation of Mohammed Ali.  He makes this soap worth watching.  And then there's the return of Taylor, yawn.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't wait until Taylor hits the road again.  I hope she does not do anything to cause Hope to lose the baby. 

If Hope does have the baby I am afraid the cycle of Taylor/Brooke fighting over a man, now Steffy/Hope ongoing drama is just going to continue with Kelly and unnamed girl. Future story in maybe 5 + years when both girls are teens.

I

Respected Contributor

I can see Taylor is just as crazy as ever. She adds nothing to the show. 

Little Kelly sure is growing up fast - probably next week she'll be in school.Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum