Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2018 (includes spoilers)

Bill referred to the deputy as  "Hot Dog" Baker, I love it.

Valued Contributor

Back to I think yesterday's episode, Bill made a statement about being made to give away his parental rights.  Just because Katie has sole custody, doesn't mean he has given away his parental rights, it just means the child lives with Katie and Bill gets visitation.  Am I right?

I realize this is not the point of the story but I hate when they skimp on details.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Nobody seems to post on here much these days. Anybody watching?

Hope Ridge goes from the parking lot right to the eye doctors. If you are meeting

someone secretly don't you look around to make sure nobody hears and sees

you? 

So funny watching Bill and Justin. The plan the 2 goons concocted worked of course.

@threecees I think we would all post more if they put Bill back in bed with his shirt off.  Don't  you?  LOL!!!  I think Ridge fits the real villan part more than Bill does.  He can look really mean!  Maybe what I'm saying is I'd like to see more of Dollar Bill in the script. I'd like to see the Forrester Boys have to sulk and eat crow for once. 

Respected Contributor

I wish they'd wrap up the Ridge/Judge storyline. Getting bored with it. 

It's just a matter of time before the cops find out - they've told almost everyone about it. Loose lips sink ships!!!!

Was it necessary to tell Liam & Wyatt about it?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

What the heck happened to Sheila? I must have missed something.Where has Hope been? Sure looks like Pammy is getting ready to go crazy again.Everything will be fine before Thanksgiving and then it might get interesting again with Brooke and Ridge.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo wrote:

What the heck happened to Sheila? I must have missed something.Where has Hope been? Sure looks like Pammy is getting ready to go crazy again.Everything will be fine before Thanksgiving and then it might get interesting again with Brooke and Ridge.

I'm actually looking forward to the Thanksgiving show this year.  It will start nicely and end badly I think!  Like some of our own festivities do!  LOL!!

Think they will invite Bill?  Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy the Thanksgiving shows. 

Looks like some promising stories ahead....

Quinn always adds a spark. Like having Donna back. And Pam trying to orchestrate trouble will be fun! 

Bill and Brooke belong together, imo ... so seeing that progress ... even for the umpteenth time ... will be enjoyable.

Assume Hope and Liam and Steffy will be front and center again in December.

And I am still holding out hope that Ridge and Quinn will get together ... so much chemistry there last year.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, to all who wrote about the Thanksgiving shows, they are fun.

Time to say something nice about the person you are sitting next to. Hope

they sit Quinn and Pam together. Maybe lemon bars will be flying!

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry, but this show these days is just UGH UGH UGH !!!!

Yep I DO love the Thanksgiving episodes.

First, I love that Donna is back....I always liked her. Her and Pam should cook up some deadly lemon bars and feed them to Quinn.

Next, At the table I wish whoever sits next to HOPE ...tells her there is nothing to be thankful for as Hope you are BORING, A BLAH,  and LIAM needs to dump you and go where the fun is....to Steff.  I just cannot deal with the love of these 3.  And HOPE, I change the channel each and every time she is on....cannot stand miss Goody Good ! lol

Wow this sounds harsh....lol...this show is on my last nerve...but do I stop watching after 22 years ?

Respected Contributor

Yes Hopeless is hard to watch and so boring. I haven't watched this too long but who is her father?