Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2017 (includes spoilers)

Yep, it was pretty stupid that Bill and Steffy were just allowed to go into the building. And amusing that the rescue crew shows up in hard hats and oxygen and hands Bill a walkie talkie and a flashlight.

Well, if Sally and Liam get out, the lawyers should be waiting outside to take their case. I'm sure they can sue Bill, the demolition company, Justin and the city for allowing the building to be blown up with people in it.

Will Steffy walk in and see Liam and Sally kissing??

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

After watching both Friday's show and today's show they can best be described as imbecilic, inane, idiotic, stupid, ridiculous, ludicrous, laughable, absurd, preposterous, foolish, farcical, vapid.....in other words, just plain dumb!

Valued Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

After watching both Friday's show and today's show they can best be described as imbecilic, inane, idiotic, stupid, ridiculous, ludicrous, laughable, absurd, preposterous, foolish, farcical, vapid.....in other words, just plain dumb!

I have been enjoying everyone's coments & cracking up laughing!!  When I saw the show, I thought about that police & rescue are always on site!  Where were they?? But what really struck me as stupid is that they both ended up side by side in same position like as if they decided just to lay down by each other & start talking!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Lovemyboots wrote:

@yellowBeetle wrote:

I have been enjoying everyone's coments & cracking up laughing!!  When I saw the show, I thought about that police & rescue are always on site!  Where were they?? But what really struck me as stupid is that they both ended up side by side in same

position like as if they decided just to lay down by each other & start talking!  LOL

@Lovemyboots

Yes, wasn't that cozy and convenient the way Liam and Sally were lying there side by side??!! Woman WinkWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched in weeks.  I quit them when Sally entered the big picture.  

BUT I love reading these comments!  Keep up the good work posters!  You all are so much more talented than the so-called "writers" of this show!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner

Sally and the marching in parade of her goons almost everytime she is on has ruined the show.

Can't stand them. I watch just to laugh at how dumb it is & it is the worst of all soaps that I have ever watched.

Honored Contributor

I vote for saving the mannequin and calling it a day.

Respected Contributor

I have watch this soap from day one. But only one word for it.............."STUPID!" (I was told as a child to never say "stupid" sorry mom!)

Esteemed Contributor

Why couldn't Katie's Superman Wyatt go down and save all of them?

Why were they just hanging around at the office and not at home doing what they usually do?

Honored Contributor

I tell you, it's hard to find words about this show right now.

Sally should have sued Bill as soon as Liam told her that he had started that fire.

As someone said...Liam and Sally are laying in the perfect position to talk and kiss.  I guess she loves Liam as much as she loved Thomas.  What is she going to do when Thomas comes back, which he probably will.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)