Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

If you watched today, who didn't know that Quinn was going to wear that show stopper dress.  Amazing, isn't it, how a dress custom fit for curvaceous Steffy also could look custom made for skinny Quinn.  Wow, Ridge must be a magical designer.

That smile and look that Ridge and Quinn gave each other at the end is making me suspicious of a possible romance in their future. Hmmm.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

If you watched today, who didn't know that Quinn was going to wear that show stopper dress.  Amazing, isn't it, how a dress custom fit for curvaceous Steffy also could look custom made for skinny Quinn.  Wow, Ridge must be a magical designer.

That smile and look that Ridge and Quinn gave each other at the end is making me suspicious of a possible romance in their future. Hmmm.

As soon as Steffy refused to wear that gown, I knew Quinn was going to save the say and model it!  The ending with her and Ridge was actually rather cute!!

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

That thought has been crossing my mind also this week.

Honored Contributor

I have thought he might try that to get her away from his dad.  'Ya think?

Then Brooke goes back to $$, then the truth comes out and Ridge trys to get her back from $$.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched much to today's show.  I can't stand the though of Quinn with anyone....ugh!  Why isn't she off of that show?  This is like real life...no one is accountable for what they do.  Ha!

Respected Contributor

It was pretty obvious that Quinn was going to wear the showstopper. They must have magical seamstresses to alter the dress so quickly to fit her perfectly!Woman LOL It was cute with her and Ridge at the end.

Katie showing up alone with Eric again. Maybe a new romance between the 2 of them?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I just finished watching yesterday's show.  OK, so those dresses are sewn onto those models.  

Something I just thought about.  I read what @loveschocolate posted on Y&R when the NEW writer said one thing she thought tanked the show was the fact that Victor ALWAYS gets away with everything (she has hit the nail on the head, so to speak).

Well, that's the problem I have with Quinn.  That woman goes through life screwing over everyone and nothing (not one single thing) ever happens to her (payback).  I think someone needs to start writing for Quinn that she gets what's coming to her and I don't mean that in a nice way.  I FF over most of the show and I'll bet many people are probably down from the show's normal 20 minutes of air time to maybe 9 to 10 minutes of show watching like I am.  Sometimes I just delete the whole thing.  I hate the way she and fishy lips came on the scene and if you think about it the show should be called Quinn and fishy lips.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just finished watching yesterday's show.  OK, so those dresses are sewn onto those models.  

Something I just thought about.  I read what @loveschocolate posted on Y&R when the NEW writer said one thing she thought tanked the show was the fact that Victor ALWAYS gets away with everything (she has hit the nail on the head, so to speak).

Well, that's the problem I have with Quinn.  That woman goes through life screwing over everyone and nothing (not one single thing) ever happens to her (payback).  I think someone needs to start writing for Quinn that she gets what's coming to her and I don't mean that in a nice way.  I FF over most of the show and I'll bet many people are probably down from the show's normal 20 minutes of air time to maybe 9 to 10 minutes of show watching like I am.  Sometimes I just delete the whole thing.  I hate the way she and fishy lips came on the scene and if you think about it the show should be called Quinn and fishy lips.  Ugh!

I still think the actor has a "friend" in high places who wants to see her on the screen more.  

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Nov 14: (from soaps.sheknows.com)

~ Ridge reacts after his plan to sabotage Quinn goes awry.

~ Zende warns Sasha to avoid Nicole.

~ Quinn learns Katie watched the fashion show with Eric.

~ Rick helps Katie move forward.

~ Bill wants Brooke to elope with him.

~ Katie tells Eric about a phone call she received from Quinn.

~ Bill and RJ spend an uncomfortable day together.

~ Brooke has tough questions for Ridge.

~ Quinn works to conceal her anger over news that Katie is buying the house next door.

Thanksgiving spoilers:

~ Pam and Charlie command the Forrester mansion kitchen for Thanksgiving.

~ Eric offers grace and forgiveness at the Thanksgiving table.

~ Steffy leads the way in carrying on the tradition of setting differences aside and saying something nice to the person seated next to them.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Hmm ... Katie moves next door to Eric, well isn't that special?