Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

Nicole, She already looks like she is pregnant.  Maybe in real life, she is.??  

Steffy probably will be the one that gets a surprise.  That would be something.  

With Zenda jumping out of bed with his pants on, they probably didn't do anything.  But time will tell.  Sasha sure would like to land him but so far he has managed to not get caught.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Pam said that she's sick of Quinn and that robot Ivy.   Lol.  That describes Ivy perfectly.  She's a walking, talking Steffy robot.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Pam said that she's sick of Quinn and that robot Ivy.   Lol.  That describes Ivy perfectly.  She's a walking, talking Steffy robot.

I love when "Crazy Pam" puts a plan into action!

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching SOME (I FF over most of it) todays episode.  Boy!  Fish lips was really pounting today.  I can't stand to look at the guy!  He makes such ugly faces!

When in the world is Quinn and her good for nothing son going to get what's due them?  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just finished watching SOME (I FF over most of it) todays episode.  Boy!  Fish lips was really pounting today.  I can't stand to look at the guy!  He makes such ugly faces!

When in the world is Quinn and her good for nothing son going to get what's due them?  

NOT SOON ENOUGH FOR ME? And is Katie going to the dark side too now? Will Fish Lips hook up with Ivy?  WIll Zende ever wise up and say to Nicole: SCUSE me girl but I didn't cause this and I didn't post those happy pictures of you.  You can't lay all the blame at my door.  You didn't count my opinion on this deal.

Brookie:  Blank look "Which man shall I choose?" (squints eyes and tilts head).  "So many men.  So many weddings."

Honored Contributor

Don't you wonder if Ridge is planning something for the fashion show?????

Honored Contributor

@Sooner I keep wondering when Zende is going to grow a pair!  What a wimp he is!  I'm so sick of Nicole's holy attitude.  She acts like she's the Virgin Mary and everything she says and does is perfect and should be followed.

He could do so much better.

Respected Contributor

You would think the Forrestor kids would realize Quinn is only there until Eric can return to work. Why not just work with her for the next few weeks to ensure the company still runs smoothly?

Or better yet, postpone the fashion show until Eric returns. I'm sure the people who attend the show would understand since everyone knows Eric is sick right now.

Ridge is probably plotting something to sabotage the fashion show to make Quinn look bad. 

What's with Katie asking Eric for the favor? Was that just a short storyline to give her some air time?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Sooner I keep wondering when Zende is going to grow a pair!  What a wimp he is!  I'm so sick of Nicole's holy attitude.  She acts like she's the Virgin Mary and everything she says and does is perfect and should be followed.

He could do so much better.

Nicole is starting to make the Skank look good. Good grief what is wrong with Miss Perfect????

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

You would think the Forrestor kids would realize Quinn is only there until Eric can return to work. Why not just work with her for the next few weeks to ensure the company still runs smoothly?

Or better yet, postpone the fashion show until Eric returns. I'm sure the people who attend the show would understand since everyone knows Eric is sick right now.

Ridge is probably plotting something to sabotage the fashion show to make Quinn look bad. 

What's with Katie asking Eric for the favor? Was that just a short storyline to give her some air time?

No, she is a murdering scheming gold digger.  She will always be there until the kids kick her butt out.   Old Eric will do whatever she tells him to do.  He took up with her again after what she did to Liam and Steffie--shame on the old coot!  The way the family has suffered from the woman and what they know about him, 

So the Nicole story line and the Quinn one are about people who caused heartache and trouble and now are trying to blame it on everyone else and say that they are saints.  Same story, people refusing to take responsibility for their actions isn't it?  They LOVE that theme!!!!

I'm thinking Katie will have to accept Quinn as payback for getting little $$Bill in the school.  I think that is where that  is going.  Then there will be Fish Lips, Trator-Ivy and Katie in kahoots!  Katie can also punish Brooke by doing this. . .