Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

@lainey1 wrote:

I love it how anyone can just jump on the Forrestor jet and fly off anywhere! lol Doesn't Zende have to clear it with someone at Forrestor first? Ridge, Quinn?

Who's paying for the flight to Hawaii? Is it coming out of his shoe photographing salary or is this just one of the perks of being a Forrestor?Woman LOL

It's a SOAP OPERA!!! 😳 Just like the Newmans on the Young and The Restless! 😱 F-A-N-T-A-S-Y! But oh so fun to watch..... 👀
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I have to wonder what is behind bringing Donna back.  Lust interest for Bill or Eric?

I was thinking Justin  and Donna may reconnect.   Or maybe she will just be in a few scenes, like they did with Felicia and Thorne.  In and out.

Would it be a great storyline: BILL & DONNA 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Then poor Brooke could cry a river of tears.
Respected Contributor

This from: soaps.sheknows.com>spoilers Coming up: Nicole changes her mind about the surrogacy. Nicole catches Zende in bed with Sasha when she comes to share the news about her change-of-heart. Quinn will allow Steffy to take the co-CEO position at Forrester Creations if she agrees to reconcile with Wyatt.
Honored Contributor

Well, Quinn's TRUE colors are coming out.  Slowly but surely.  I think any family would do anything they could to keep their father AND their company business out of the clutches of these two incompetent crooks!  GOOD grief.  

What family would uphold their dad marring some woman like Quinn?   Certainly not one that cared about the family OR the family fortune.  Can you imagine, having a known person who had attempted to kill several people marry your dad????  Wouldn't that be awful?  

Honored Contributor

Was today's episode an infomercial for "Music from B&B"?

Respected Contributor

Well Well............I always knew that Miss Skank never changed her ways..........and what the heck is Zende thinking......it isn't like he hasn't been in the exact same situation before.  He may not get out of Skanks clutches so easy this time.

Enought with the wonderful memories of the Liam/Steffy romance.......she orchestrated most of those moments with underhanded tricks and he was so stupid......hope she's pregnant with Wyatt's baby right now.

Respected Contributor

Today was a waste of a show - I fast forwarded through about 85% of it!

Maybe Sasha will be pregnant now....

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Has anyone else noticed how much Nicole's boobs have grown?  I'm thinking implants..Everyone does it, it's just very noticeable all of a sudden.  I think she's just wearing more 'defining' clothes.

That whole Zende/Nicole stuff was very predictable, wasn't it?

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Well Well............I always knew that Miss Skank never changed her ways..........and what the heck is Zende thinking......it isn't like he hasn't been in the exact same situation before.  He may not get out of Skanks clutches so easy this time.

Enought with the wonderful memories of the Liam/Steffy romance.......she orchestrated most of those moments with underhanded tricks and he was so stupid......hope she's pregnant with Wyatt's baby right now.

@HULAGIRL

I've never liked Liam and don't understand why they keep pairing him up with Steffy .... they don't have any chemistry!     And you're right .... Zende is such an idiot.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Has anyone else noticed how much Nicole's boobs have grown?  I'm thinking implants..Everyone does it, it's just very noticeable all of a sudden.  I think she's just wearing more 'defining' clothes.

That whole Zende/Nicole stuff was very predictable, wasn't it?

@Annabellethecat66

Yes, I've noticed! I meant to say something in my earlier post but forgot. She definitely looks like she's "grown" quite a bit.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum