Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2015 (Includes Spoilers)

My ipad screen jumps all over the place too. By now you would have thought this forum would have gotten back to normal.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

this show has gone over the edge,so simple put nichols egg and ricks specimen in another surrogate the baby will have avant and forrester in it like queen mayra wanted. She is so selfish and doesn't consider the effect thiis will have on her sister.How plain can it be. why doesn't the dr. suggest this and have them wait another month to make sure they make the right decision?whats the rush?

Honored Contributor

Exactly, @tucka.  Couldn't be any simpler.  Rick and Maya have enough money to pay a surrogate, that's for sure.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well after the nurse sees the reaction to the parents yesterday, I will be surprised if she goes on with this.  It should be postponed for another visit.  I know, I know....grab Nicole before she changes her mind.  Maya and Rick, both very selfish human beings.  I can hardly stomach either of them lately.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jenagal and Eric and Brooke are selfish on Rick's behalf so if the doctor doesn't call it off or pospone it, well, poor Nicole.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

We can only hope, that Nicole will be surprised with her `.` Then she can take a sigh of relief, say she tried and that's it.   Lol.

Trusted Contributor

Haven't watched todays show yet,so maybe a miracle happen.However notice how everytime Nichole is ask is she sure,they show her face with so much doubt on it how can it be missed,also then they go to a comercial and have us [the watchers] thinking oh she is going to change her mind.of course she doesn't and they have just kept dragging this out. Also did anyone else notice how Myra would give her dad evil looks? I can't stand her,where is her compasion for her father,nicole? Again she is so selfish all about what she wants.regardless of what it may do to others.Tucka.

Occasional Contributor

This site literally made me change my ID.  There was no way I could not do it and post.  Rats, I object.  Now I look like a new poster.  

Spoiler
Man Sad
Respected Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

This site literally made me change my ID.  There was no way I could not do it and post.  Rats, I object.  Now I look like a new poster.  

Spoiler
Man Sad

@JenaGalI noticed your new id right away. That's too bad. You could try to contact the QVC Social Team to see if they can help you. But they were no help with me when I had the same problem (when the new board was set up) and never answered any of my many emails about it. So I just accepted it.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

I wish this whole Maya/Rick/Nicole baby storyline would go away. Enough! I wish Maya would go away!

Eric asking Brooke to move back into the mansion. Don't they already have Ivy and Zende living there too? I'm sure Maya would love her MIL living with her. lol  Hmm, maybe Brooke should move in!  

I would like to see Eric and Brooke get back together to give them more acting time on the show. They don't seem to be on it much at all anymore.

Bill sure looks good for his age (53) without a shirt! 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum