Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2019 (includes spoilers)

They sure got their money's worth out of Thomas today.  He must have had about 3 pages of dialogue alone in that scene with Liam and Hope.  

Respected Contributor

Can it get any worse? Thomas,LIam and Hope.......Let's have a real stupid discussion.And Wyat can hardly wait to hop in bed.Does he do anything else?

Honored Contributor

B&B spoilers for Monday May 13:

Liam fights for his marriage to Hope as Thomas continues to plot to end it.

Electricity sparks between Wyatt and Flo as they discuss their history and future.

B&B spoilers for Tuesday May 14:

Brooke supports Katie as she asks Shauna for a huge favor with regard to Bill.

Shauna and Flo get luxurious new digs.

B&B spoilers for Wednesday May 15:

Shauna and Katie’s plan to test Bill’s loyalty is put into action.

Bill gives Justin new information regarding ‘Sky’.

B&B spoilers for Thursday May 16:

Brooke, Donna and Justin worry as they await the outcome of Katie’s scheme.

Katie listens in as Shauna starts trying to seduce Bill.

B&B spoilers for Friday May 17:

Katie and Bill have important news for Will.

Zoe pleads with Flo not to reveal their secret to Hope.

More Bold and Beautiful spoilers…

Flo and Wyatt look back on their past, explore their future, and share another kiss.

Shauna and Quinn are thrilled about Wyatt reuniting with Flo.

Coming up on Bold and Beautiful…

Thomas keeps targeting Hope and Liam’s marriage.

Hope overhears a conversation between Zoe and Flo about Beth and questions them.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Can it get any worse? Thomas,LIam and Hope.......Let's have a real stupid discussion.And Wyat can hardly wait to hop in bed.Does he do anything else?

Must be spawning season.

Super Contributor

This show keeps going downhill by the minute.  I really used to love watching it and also loved it's only a half hour.  I keep holding out that it will get better, but now I'm watching my watch when watching it which I never used to do.  

Esteemed Contributor

Laughed when Thomas told Liam to man up. If Liam had any brains,

he would have said to Hope we have to leave and left Thomas

there holding the newest drawing,

Pretty soon time ro call Carter for ending a marriage then again for the

new nuptials. Also get a suit ready for Douglas. He should have been on

today giving Hope roses for Mothers Day. Extra hugs too.

Hope just has to be a Mommy, that boy just needs her and nowSmiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Why is it all these soap opera writers are now portraying all the lead female characters as empty headed bimbos that can’t make up their mind much less speak it. Hope, wide eyed and mouth hanging open, lets everyone that talks to her decide what’s best for her life. She acts like she has the IQ of a 5 year old, but is suppose to be one of the lead designers at the Forester Fashion House. Right! Flo walks around every episode looking despondent, with her mouth hanging wide open too. Again, she can’t make up her own mind how to live her life and relies on Mama and Zoe to tell her what to do each day. These characters would be deemed mentally incompetent 10 years ago.  Oh, and Katie has to go running to sister Brook for advice on her romantic life because she hasn’t a clue what to do. Brook, the same sister that keeps stealing her husbands from her over and over again. See a pattern here. Why is it that they always cast the women as mindless morons on soaps these days? It’s become unrealistic and absurd. Lately I’m watching the soaps more for the comedic value than keeping up with any plot, if there is one. I suppose it’s a generational difference with the new writers of these soaps. Oh well, I’m glad I got to watch the great plots and cliffhangers of the past. General Hospital’s - Luke and Laura, All My Children - Erica Caine and many others. Now those were great plots and actors!😀

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@hellie jo wrote:

Must be spawning season.

@deepwaterdotter @hellie jo Yeah! Couldn’t he at least wait more than two days after breaking up with Sally. He was so in love with Sally and in one week she’s old news. Wyatt has the emotional age of a 10 year old. Sally screwed up, but good grief!

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Just when I think this show can't get any more bizarre, they have the Thomas obsession with Hope. Another thing out of left field. Why hasn't he been calling her while in New York?

I was also thinking it was odd that no one invesigated Dr. Reese after he messed up the delivery of Beth/Phoebe. Surely Ridge or Brooke would have did a little research on the doctor.

And finally, who knew Liam had a backbone? He sure laid into Thomas there for a while.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum