Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

@lainey1 wrote:

Ridge just expects Brooke to accept that he kissed Quinn and let's still get married? He had to know there was a chance they'd get caught together, and kissing on a public beach wasn't the smartest thing to do. I'm glad Brooke saw it and I hope she doesn't fall for Ridge's plea to try to get their family back together. RJ is a teenager and will be just fine it they don't reconcile. 

@RINGER I thought it was the same actress all along playing Sally Jr. I didn't notice anyone different after the first day. I agree her acting wasn't great but she seems to have settled down now.

I didn't think Ridge really acted like he cared very much one way or the other. . . 

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

Brooke, just run off with willing $Bill and be happy ever after.  You two belong together, and Ridge can do whatever he wants.  Like maybe calling Caroline back and finding out if Douglas is really his son.  Now that would be a great SL.  

I hope the camera on that necklace stops working.  I'd hate to be wearing it unknowingly.  Terrible.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY