Valued Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

What is up with the individual compartments on the plane?  Are there really planes with big seating areas like the ones they showed that the Foresters took to Austraila?  I don't really fly much anymore but when I did it was more like the girl crunched in the seats on the other plane!! Just wondered.

Honored Contributor

@Lovemyboots, I marveled at that plane, too.  Better than first class.  I'd call that a luxury airplane.  Even the food looked gourmet, not microwaved frozen dinners.  If there is such a plane, I could t afford it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Lovemyboots wrote:

What is up with the individual compartments on the plane?  Are there really planes with big seating areas like the ones they showed that the Foresters took to Austraila?  I don't really fly much anymore but when I did it was more like the girl crunched in the seats on the other plane!! Just wondered.

Was this suposed to be the private Forrester jet?

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter, it had passengers on it in addition to the regular cast so I don't think it was the Forrester jet.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I'm pretty sure the plane the Forresters were on was Qantas. And their first class section really looks like that. You can fly First Class from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia for a mere $15,300.

If you google Qantas you can see a picture of their First Class section.

I flew Business Class from Phila to England quite a few times and they had seats that you could lay down in and separation panels from the person next to you. It was really nice!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

I just watched today's episode and see they clearly showed the name of the airline. I guess I was right! Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I think somebody took my suggestion and hosed old Scruffy down for the long plane ride!  Do you think someone said "I'm not spending all that time in a plane with HIM unless someone cleans him up!"

Valued Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

I'm pretty sure the plane the Forresters were on was Qantas. And their first class section really looks like that. You can fly First Class from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia for a mere $15,300.

If you google Qantas you can see a picture of their First Class section.

I flew Business Class from Phila to England quite a few times and they had seats that you could lay down in and separation panels from the person next to you. It was really nice!

WOW!

Trusted Contributor

Poor Sally. I felt sorry for her sitting in between that couple. She'll need to be hosed down too after she gets off. Lol.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:
Poor Sally. I felt sorry for her sitting in between that couple. She'll need to be hosed down too after she gets off. Lol.

Ha...I don't feel sorry for this immature acting, about to be thief.  That scene was so like the one with Quinn when she was on a plane going to sabotage Liam and Steffy's wedding and Quinn had to suffer the company of people she felt were beneath her.