Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@jenagal wrote:
Poor Sally. I felt sorry for her sitting in between that couple. She'll need to be hosed down too after she gets off. Lol.

Ha...I don't feel sorry for this immature acting, about to be thief.  That scene was so like the one with Quinn when she was on a plane going to sabotage Liam and Steffy's wedding and Quinn had to suffer the company of people she felt were beneath her.

I agree.  This show is becoming a caricature of itself.

Tonight at 6:30 PM ET, POP channel will air a B&B special "Becoming Bold and Beautiful:  Monte Carlo".  " Behind-the-scenes at a taping for the TV series "The Bold and the Beautiful" in Monte Carlo;  the cast and crew attend the Monte Carlo Television Awards."  

Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@jenagal wrote:
Poor Sally. I felt sorry for her sitting in between that couple. She'll need to be hosed down too after she gets off. Lol.

Ha...I don't feel sorry for this immature acting, about to be thief.  That scene was so like the one with Quinn when she was on a plane going to sabotage Liam and Steffy's wedding and Quinn had to suffer the company of people she felt were beneath her.

Mmsfoxxie, I bet that is where I saw this same couple before.  Could that be?  They surrounded Quinn?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  Yep, the offensive couple were/are portrayed by George Wendt and Monica Horan.

Valued Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Mmsfoxxie, I bet that is where I saw this same couple before.  Could that be?  They surrounded Quinn?

I kept thinking I had seen the same couple, same situtation some where on this show before!!  LOL

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I agree.  This show is becoming a caricature of itself.

Tonight at 6:30 PM ET, POP channel will air a B&B special "Becoming Bold and Beautiful:  Monte Carlo".  " Behind-the-scenes at a taping for the TV series "The Bold and the Beautiful" in Monte Carlo;  the cast and crew attend the Monte Carlo Television Awards."  

@deepwaterdotter

Thanks for mentioning this. I watched part 1 last night and part 2 tonight. It was fun to watch! 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of March 20: (from soapssheknows.com)

~ Brooke doesn't know whether to believe Katie or Ridge.

~ Eric and Quinn explore Sydney Harbor.

~ Sally anticipates surprising Thomas upon her arrival.

~ Steffy and Ivy do a photo shoot for Forrester Creations in front of the Sydney Opera House.

~ Sally is torn between her mission to steal Forrester designs and her growing feelings for Thomas.

~ Steffy and Liam's wedding takes place.

~ Wyatt drowns his sorrows, knowing his brother is marrying Steffy.

~ Steffy is brutally honest with Thomas about him inviting Sally to her wedding.

~ Brooke and Eric reminisce about the thirty years they have known and loved each other.

~ Due to his plans to marry Brooke, Ridge and Quinn agree to put an end to their encounters.

~ Sally suffers the consequences of attending an event she was not officially invited to.

Future:

~ A revealed secret puts two relationships in jeopardy.

~ Bill loses hope about reuniting with Brooke.

Honored Contributor

Do  you think Steff will jump off the bridge or parachute into the wedding?  

I think we are stuck with good Quinn.  I think someone involved with the show is "enchanted" with her and she will be there forever--"rehabed." 

Now I want rid of Sally Spectra more than Quinn.  

Honored Contributor

Me, too, @Sooner.  Sally jr. is my current character of distain.  Actually, none of the Spectras are to my liking right now.  They dropped out of nowhere like a bad storm.  I've often wondered how some posters can say they dislike a whole family before.  Now I know.  There's hope for the young one that's a plant at Forrester, though.

Now why would Thomas invite the Sally pain in the butt to Steffy's wedding knowing Steffy can't stand her?  Inconsiderate of him, very.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  You think he did it because he is jealous of her being CEO?  I don't really care to see him "nekked" either.  

Respected Contributor

What was Sally Jr. wearing at the wedding? When I first saw her in Thomas's room I thought she had pajamas on. Awfully short to me and maybe inappropriate/not suitable for a wedding?

Steffy looked like Little Bo Peep riding in on that zip line. I didn't like her wedding "dress" either.

And no one saw Sally Jr take that picture? She had the camera aimed right at Ridge & Steffy and all the people were facing that way. So ridiculous.

At least Steffy's hair looked a little better today. Yesterday when she was on the couch with Liam I kept waiting for the wig to come off.