Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

@smileshannon, I was ok with the SL in the very beginning but then Sally, Jr. got on my nerves with her style of acting and then I saw how they were trying to duplicate each of the past Spectra characters which is stupid.  Competing fashion houses sounds good but this is Cartoon city.  Might as well go to the cartoon channel, lol.

@jenagal, you know how soaps do.  They can drop a SL and go years not mentioning it and bam, one day they start that SL up again.  Who knows.  Maybe when they bring Caroline and the child back, it will turn out to be Ridge's son.  

Funny how Thomas is not fixated on him any more.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Thx Lainey for the spoilers.  

Where is this secret place $Bill is going with Brooke to show her how much he loves her?  The secret room behind his office?  His little den for love.....lol.  Anyway Brooke better stay with $Bill and let Ridge drift off to where ever he wants.   

Tomorrow we will have a cliff hanger?  Will it be Eric (maybe) overhearing Quinn and Ridge talking?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Show is over and now I know where the saying came from "peeping Charlie". Lol.

Honored Contributor

Can't wait to see Brookie go running back to Bill.   I thought for sure yesterday a chopper was going to land and they would run away together!  LOL!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I wish that happened Sooner.  After all now RJ has an interest of his own, to heck with mom and dad.  

Honored Contributor

You know the other Ridge (the first one) was a ladies' man but he never would have hopped to another woman (especially when Brooke was concerned) that quickly.  

It's not like this Ridge is good looking or has "IT"!  I am so far behind watching it.  It's all on my DVR but I just got fed up with Quinn.  She's never been punished for all of stuff she did.

Trusted Contributor

I have a question,is it possible that Ridge might still be playing Quinn.Getting evidence so strong ,he acts sorta sneeky and seems to encourage her  ,how about it  would be exciting if he was.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka, hi.  I don't think Ridge is playing Quinn now.  If he is, he should have told Brooke about it because the stink is about to hit the fan now that detective Charlie has the lipstick stained tissue, lol.  I think Quinn is going to be hurt this time.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

What in the H E double hockey sticks is hanging off of the back of Steffy's head today?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

What in the H E double hockey sticks is hanging off of the back of Steffy's head today?

Lol, yeah, it does look strange.  Steffy likes strange, sloppy hairdos.  Looks like some kind of messed up braid with some doodads hanging on the sides.

How in the world do you get somebody to spy without them knowing about it.  I see a big separation between Sally jr. and Coco coming.  Since I haven't formed an attachment to this Spectra clan, I don't care much, actually.  They're pushing this family on us too rapidly, imo.  Big SL and they've been on for what...two weeks?  Coco sounds like a dog's name to me.