Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

@jenagal

Thank goodness for you to keep me on my toes!Woman LOL Yes, it is March so time for a new thread -- thanks for the reminder.

I really don't like the Spectra storyline, it's so silly. Why does everyone have to have the same name or close name to the orignal Spectra group? And the same building after all these years. You would think it would have been sold or torn down after 10 years. The writers are grasping for ideas.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

Maybe you can answer this question:  Do you think the Forrester men can do math with the part of their brain they use most?  Like the "bottom" part of their brains?  

Just curious because they sure can't make good decisions with it! Dang.  They HIRED a Spectra?  I didn't think even Rick was that stupid.

I HATE this Spectra bologna and I had high hopes for it!  Now it has taken over the show. 

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 @Sooner

Was it on today or did my DVR fail in recording it?

Respected Contributor

@Sassy7356

Yes, my dvr recorded it.

If you have the POP channel, they replay today's episode at 6:30 PM.

Honored Contributor

@lainey1, I knew you were on your way, lol.

This young lady doesn't want to be a spy but I think she's going to give in to her family.  It's stupid because it's going to be obvious where the sabotage or thief will have come from.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Thx Lainey.  

Just curious, where do I find those spoilers?  I like cheating and knowing what's coming.  You spoiled me, Lainey.  Smiley Wink

Funny thing, that baby that is supposed to be Thomas's, no blood tests, everyone just figured he is Thomas's.  Well I'm a hold out.  I want Caroline to come back and start up that SL again.  I liked Caroline.  A very good actress.  

I don't know but this program isn't very interesting anymore.  Let's see what tomorrow brings. 

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Feb 27 (soapssheknows.com)

~ Brooke presents Bill with a birthday gift that is almost as precious to him as she is.

~ Charlie confesses his suspicions regarding Quinn and Ridge to Pam.

~ Bill takes Brooke to a special location to show her how much he loves her.

~ Ridge and Quinn establish the feelings they share for one another and discuss next steps.

~ Quinn realizes Charlie has suspicions about her and Ridge.

~ Sally tricks Coco into spying on Forrester Creations by planting a pin camera on her.

Also:

Beginning March 1, the B&B will be counting down to its 30th anniversary by airing a 'time capsule' scene after each episode, until March 14. 

Make sure you watch until the end of the episode - yesterday they showed scenes from the first three years - Eric meeting Brooke, Stephanie and Caroline and Ridge & Brooke. It's fun to see how young everyone was when the soap started in 1987!

Respected Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Thx Lainey.  

Just curious, where do I find those spoilers?  I like cheating and knowing what's coming.  You spoiled me, Lainey.  Smiley Wink

Funny thing, that baby that is supposed to be Thomas's, no blood tests, everyone just figured he is Thomas's.  Well I'm a hold out.  I want Caroline to come back and start up that SL again.  I liked Caroline.  A very good actress.  

I don't know but this program isn't very interesting anymore.  Let's see what tomorrow brings. 

@jenagal, I used to get them from a different source but he hasn't posted since November. Now I find them on soapsheknows.

Valued Contributor

I actually like the Spectra storyline.  Feels like a little fresh air rather than watching Forresters and Spencers continually rotating partners.

I do agree with you though, I wish the names were different.

Honored Contributor

I was wondering about the "time capsule scene" shown at the end of yesterday's episode.  I like seeing the cast during the earlier years, but reminds me of how long I have been watching and how old I am.