Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2018 (includes spoilers)

@threecees wrote:

When your boyfriend/husband/significant/ other's girlfriend/ex-fiance/step-

sister comes to visit your new baby that is a huge problem.

If I was Steffy I would have been listening at the baby's door to hear what

Liam and Hope were talking about when she went to tend to Kelly.

Isn't Hope terribly jealous? She is hiding it so well. Especially after seeing

the new picture of Liam and Steffy on the wall. The 3 of them should have

had tea together. They make it look like everything is o.k.

My new conclusion is that Bill has finally died months after being shot. Some

body better check on him. Justin was at the office but not Bill.

He is not around anymore now that the most important event has occured.

Very strange.

@threecees Well Said ---- yes it's all very very strange indeed!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle and all fellow B&B watchers Hi!

Thank you, so well said!

Starting with this summer storyline.  Yes, it's going to be one big bore.  I felt it amonth ago when the youngsters started popping up all over Forrester Creations.  Not a fan of the actors playing the roles either.  They are cute, but why and for what??

The Brooke and Ridge situation is so unrealistic.  Have you noticed how fidgety and nervous he has been with the whole thing?  He's very insecure about Liam and Steffy even on yesterday's show.  Deep down he would love for Hope to just go away, you can see it on his face when he's around her, get's angry, haha.  She gets under his skin realy good that's for sure.

I  hope that Bill comes back next week or Hope jumps out of her chair and goes running to the bathroom to throw up!!Cat LOL  Have you read that he is coming back next week?  I can't forget him lurking in the clinic when Steffy got her test results and the look on his face. Please, something's gotta give....

I don't think they would write both into the storyline.  Hope either ends up pregnant or Bill is the baby daddy.  I wish it was both so we could end this nighmlare for once and for all!.Woman Frustrated 

I forgot to mention another lame, crazy ending between Wyatt and Katie.  I couldn't believe this one either.  The little kid utters a few words "your not my daddy, whatever, your my brother".  That was that!  Really??? They simply part ways in the office as if it was a simple business transaction gone bad.  I never knew a 4 year old child wielded such powers between two madly in love.  

Yes, someone has serious writers block over at B&B.  I don't think I've seen it so bizarre since it's inception.  It's just one big boat load of crazy on every storyline.Woman Surprised

Ok, Sally will be back next week, and one thing is solved at least -   Little Will showed his face and is alive and well!!Woman LOL  And what powers the little fellow has I might add....Cat LOL

PS.  Told ya.....I feel Hope will be his next interest if she does not  return to Liam.

or Sally.  I really enjoyed Katie and Wyatt together, she seemed so happy.  I see zero chemistry with Thorne.  And making  goo-goo eyes with each other right after she breaks up with Wyatt, all too much this week. Ugh.

I think I could go on and on with this....Woman LOL

@SouthFlorida321 and all B&B viewers..

Yes, from the previews here by @lainey1 it looks like Bill will finally be returning next week!Woman Happy

Thought the gunshot "cliffhanger" with Sally and Wyatt was dumb....

And yes I have noticed Ridge's insecurity about the Liam/Steffy/Hope situation. He says to Brooke what a remarkable woman Hope is but the worried/anxious  expressions on his face give away his true feelings. 

This little Will excuse for Katie and Wyatt breaking up is rich! The poor child has been missing for years and suddenly in his first appearance he produces an epiphany-type moment between Katie and Wyatt! Too funny. (But he is adorable .... looks so much like his mother!)

I have noticed Thorne paying extra attention to Hope in a few scenes ... which in soaps often signals an upcoming romance. But then they had him professing his feelings for Katie. So who  knows!

Well I just hope that Quinn comes back soon in some meaningful role ... preferably with Ridge!

And my biggest wish is that we do not have to see too many scenes of Steffy and Liam snuggling! I have never thought there was any chemistry there ... and I just do not like Steffy, period! I really like this new Hope ... there is both a strength and a fragility to her personality. She comes across as very real and sincere. Even though Liam is pitifully fickle and probably does not deserve someone like Hope, I want to see them together!

Well with Bill back it should be a more interesting week! Enjoy!!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle Hi!

Well I saw Friday's episode.  Here comes Sally with the gun again.  First firing at Bill and now Wyatt?  I don't know how a romance could ensue between them if a loaded gun is pointing at your head!Cat LOL  She was drinking,  i thought I heard a shot, probably went into the wall.  They could get together and team up against Bill though???? They both don't ave jobs. And then a romance would blossom? Possibility.

Please, please, no thorne with Hope.  Ridge with Quinn, yes!!Woman Wink Right now Hope is wide open.  Could that mean something is going to blow up between Steffy and Liam soon? 

Oh please, anything to get Liam away from Steffy.  I couldn't stand it last night with Liami rubbing Steffy's feet, curling up on the couch together like nothing has happened.  Steffy acting like she is a saint, ugh.

The whole thing is still dumb.  Justin is around.  He would know Bill's whereabouts and if he was missing. And yet, he still doesn't know she gave birth?  Again, somethings gotta give here already.

Oh Ridge, @yellowBeetle I still find him so attractive.  Wish he would shave off the scruff too.  Maybe it's his voice?  He's just my type.  Guess because I'm a blonde.

Never went out with a blonde blue eyed man in my whole life.  No clone dating for me..hahaha!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle Hi!

Well I saw Friday's episode.  Here comes Sally with the gun again.  First firing at Bill and now Wyatt?  I don't know how a romance could ensue between them if a loaded gun is pointing at your head!Cat LOL  She was drinking,  i thought I heard a shot, probably went into the wall.  They could get together and team up against Bill though???? They both don't ave jobs. And then a romance would blossom? Possibility.

Please, please, no thorne with Hope.  Ridge with Quinn, yes!!Woman Wink Right now Hope is wide open.  Could that mean something is going to blow up between Steffy and Liam soon? 

Oh please, anything to get Liam away from Steffy.  I couldn't stand it last night with Liami rubbing Steffy's feet, curling up on the couch together like nothing has happened.  Steffy acting like she is a saint, ugh.

The whole thing is still dumb.  Justin is around.  He would know Bill's whereabouts and if he was missing. And yet, he still doesn't know she gave birth?  Again, somethings gotta give here already.

Oh Ridge, @yellowBeetle I still find him so attractive.  Wish he would shave off the scruff too.  Maybe it's his voice?  He's just my type.  Guess because I'm a blonde.

Never went out with a blonde blue eyed man in my whole life.  No clone dating for me..hahaha!Woman Very Happy 

@SouthFlorida321

Yes it looks like a possible romance for Sally and Wyatt...Woman Happy

Quinn and Ridge had so much chemistry last year! Hopefully they will somehow find their way back to each other. (Only in the world of soaps are we rooting for marriage breakups .... even infidelity at times!! Woman Happy But it's just such a shame to let a couple who sizzles the way Quinn and Ridge do, go to waste! Woman Wink)

And yes, Ridge is so attractive!! He has a certain rugged quality ... but is also refined! I know Thorsten Kaye has done lots of Shakespeare. Love his voice! He just has "it!!!" (And like you I have always been attracted to dark-haired men vs. blonds! I have been happily married to one for years!!Woman Happy But unlike you, I am not blond, lol ... brunette with brown eyes, and a very fair complexion. (Always have to use foundations in fair, light, ivory, etc.) 

Looking forward to Bill's return! The show is just not the same without him!

Enjoy!!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowBeetle I think your right!  What about Hope?  Maybe this will indeed all blow up next week with bill returning, fingers crossed!

I know, Quinn and Ridge were so good together.  I'm not giving up hope either that it will happen. Oh, from the minute I laid eyes on Thorsten Kaye it was love at first sight years ago.  His voice, yes his rugged manliness the way he moves, just everything about him is so sexy.  I was thrilled when he joined B&B.  I don't remember his wife's name in real life.

Only as Marty Saybrooke on "one life to live". She is tall and skinny, very attractive.

All I can say she is one lucky girl!!!Woman WinkWoman Very Happy  

Yep, tall dark and handsome for me too. Oh you are fair like me?  Must be pretty.  When I was in my 20's dyed my hair almost black for a year or so and it looked striking.. 

That's why I just don't see anything about Thorne attractive. Shame on me....  I think Wyatt has a nice voice.Woman Happy  I like distinguished gray like on Eric, but he has brown eyes right?

YES we want Bill!! The show is not the same without him.Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone think that the girl Emma resembles the actress Raven Symone?

Yesterday's show was so awful I was actually falling asleep during it. 

I guess Wyatt already forgot what he had with Katie.  So in love, engaged, then

called it off because of his daddy, kissing and in bed constantly, dressing up

like fools and then one day Katie's son says Wyatt is his brother not Mommy's

boyfriend and then its over. Katie immediately starts kissing Thorne and Wyatt

quickly moves on with Sally, right after she pulls a gun on him. Dumb.

I

Respected Contributor

So it looks like the interns are running Forrestor now? I felt like I was watching a kiddie show yesterday. Where are the grown ups? If they're going to concentrate on the interns all summer, I'll have to stop watching for a while. Emma with her dancing, which isn't all that great, isn't keeping me interested.

And I guess anyone at Forrestor can fire someone? Maya sure thinks she's important, doesn't she?Woman Very Happy

Sally shouldn't have a gun. That's twice now she pointed a gun at someone and fired off to the side. She needs to have that gun taken away from her!! And even worse, she's drunk and firing it. Who's to say she might stumble and then actually shoot someone. Wyatt better get the gun and clip off the mantle and put it somewhere she can't get it again. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Does anyone think that the girl Emma resembles the actress Raven Symone?

Yesterday's show was so awful I was actually falling asleep during it. 

I guess Wyatt already forgot what he had with Katie.  So in love, engaged, then called it off because of his daddy, kissing and in bed constantly, dressing uplike fools and then one day Katie's son says Wyatt is his brother not Mommy'sboyfriend and then its over. Katie immediately starts kissing Thorne and Wyatt quickly moves on with Sally, right after she pulls a gun on him. Dumb.

I

@threecees

We were posting at the same time and you reminded me I wanted to say something about how these people get over their previous relationships so fast.

Sally just broke up with Thomas and Wyatt and Katie ended things. And there's Sally and Wyatt getting together, and yes, after she threatened to shoot him. And of course Katie is ready to move on with Thorne. So ridiculous!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

these people are such horny toads, sorry but I don't think the majority of us act like that,and its summer and young adults are watching ,is this the image you want your teenager to see? slow it down b.b. this is not fantasy land.Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

Teen storylines are garbage. 

My teen no longer watches. Waste of time to her.

Bill returns today.