Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2018 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

HaHa @yellowBeetle yes let's make it reservations for two or maybe we should reserve a whole table since I think we are not alone in this Bill baby daddy theory!Woman LOL

From my experience watching soaps with my mom in the summers as a kid, they tend to keep the storylines "youth" oriented for kids, college kids, etc. to watch and get hooked.

I sure hope they don't "poof" now.  But they can't unless Bill is eliminated from the storyline?  They have to play it out.  Even let Bill accept the whole thing  for now, bide his time and keep things under wraps. Could happen.  Maybe they will all go on vacation.  

Yes, then there is Sally.  Of course she could be with Bill or Thorne.  I sure don't see her with Thorne though.   Sally is very mature and find her to be a better match for Bill just like Steffy is. She's a mature, very attractive woman.  I think they did an exellent job in casting her.

If Liam finds out he is not the father ASAP he could get Hope back.  But if this gets put on the back burner then Hope will start up with again my best guess Wyatt.  It's always one big circle with them!

Oh, Ridge and Quinn....Heart haha!  I like Ridge cleaned up and his shorter haircut.  But I've always had a thing for him back in the day when he was on  "One Life to Live".

I sure hope that world affairs occuring this week don't interrupt regular programming. We have had too long a break with no interruptions the past weeks.  It sure could............ fingers crossed they won't!Woman Very Happy

@SouthFlorida321

Yes, so many think Bill is the daddy that a big nationwide chain restaurant better add crow to their menu that we all can eat if the writers don't come through for us!!Woman Happy

I too like Ridge's haircut!  Ever since I used to see his picture in Soap Opera Digest from his One Life to Live days I have liked him!! Was thrilled when he joined the soap I watched before B&B ... All my Children! And then when he started on B&B I was so happy! He just has that elusive "it" factor, imo... which I know you see too! And  we saw so many sparks with Quinn ... hopefully they will be reunited sometime soon!Woman Happy

I like the actress who plays Sally, too. She is a stand-out. Will be interesting to see what storyline unfolds....

And AMC also often geared the summer months to the younger viewers. I always thought they underestimated them, though ... have a hunch the teenage and college viewers are just as interested in the goings on of the regular characters ...

Well we will see what happens this week! Enjoy!!Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@yellowBeetle Yea... HA, I'm a dude too!Cat LOL

PS.  If they do continue on with this storyline and Bill is indeed the baby daddy then I am almost certain their will be big trouble in paradise for Brooke and Ridge. Timing....

I can't see Liam continuing on with Steffy if he's not.  I can't see him looking at poor little Kelly the same.  Can he be that humble and accepting? I don't think anyone could.  Oh then the name too...haha!  Poor Liam.

@SouthFlorida321

Agree totally with your thoughts on both Bill and on Liam with Steffy! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Not interested in the teen storylines on any of the soaps. This Emma is

not that exciting that she has a storyline going on as Justin's niece. Oh,

lucky us we got to see Sheryl Underwood today as Emmy. The hair was

crazy wild.

Boring show. Seems like Bill must be out of town. Thorne puts me to sleep.

Trusted Contributor

The scene with Liam saying he was going to stay so they could all be a family was done ridiculously. He talks on and on, then finally they smell something?! Why would Steffy put a dirty diaper in her pocket? And then discard in her kitchen/dining area? And when did she wash her hands after changing the baby? If the room where the baby will is has a bathroom so Steffy could have washed her hands, then she also would have discarded the diaper there. If not, who puts a dirty diaper in their pocket and doesn’t wash their hands! Yuck!
The smell was that scene.
Respected Contributor

@trenet

I thought the same thing about the diaper in Steffy's pocket. Who does that? And does she think putting it in the kitchen trashcan is going to kill the smell? Woman LOL

The baby must be Bill's. That would give Liam another reason to leave Steffy and run back to Hope, or maybe Sally when she returns. It just seems too cut and dry that Liam, Steffy and baby are going to live happily ever after!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Regular Contributor

I'm sorry gals, but I don't think Bill is Kelly's father.  If he was he would have been shouting it from the rooftops from the begining.  What better way to get Steffy for himself than to be the baby's father.

Trusted Contributor

@Katluver925 wrote:

I'm sorry gals, but I don't think Bill is Kelly's father.  If he was he would have been shouting it from the rooftops from the begining.  What better way to get Steffy for himself than to be the baby's father.

@Katluver925

Yes, IF Bill knows he is the father, he would have been advertising it, possibly kidnapping the baby.  I suppose he could be the father IF the test was legitimately inaccurate. If Bill really believed he was the father, he would probably file a lawsuit for custody or visitation. 

However, I could see Bill now tampering and trying to make it look like he is the father to try to get both Steffy and Kelly.  Full-on nasty mode to take his son’s wife and daughter! 

Respected Contributor

I hope we don't have to watch a teenage puppy love with Emma & Xander all summer. Woman Frustrated

Thorne seems a little desperant to date Katie. I mean, like she said, she just ended her relationship with Wyatt 5 minutes ago. Give her at least 15 minutes to digest it all. Woman LOL

I felt sorry for Hope visiting Steffy and the baby today. It must be hard for her thinking of what she won't have with Liam. But again, you never know on this show. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

You know soaps have always changed partners over and over, but this show brings it to another level.  I mean literally within days.....if you wanted to add it up you could almost figure hours, suddenly someone is so deeply in love with someone else....then zap...they're back to who's it and on and on!

I agree with you @lainey1 nothing turns me off like watching puppy love.  I raised 3 daughters, I'm an adult, I don't find it interesting and/or exciting to watch teengers slobering all over each other all mooney-eyed (that spelling looks weird)...

Anyway, I keep saying I think the're trying to draw in young(er) audiences by adding these teenagers into this show and Y&R.

I don't like the way they keep adding new people to start with; then when you have them be teenagers and they're swooning over each other....

I barely watch this show as it is (thanks for the spoilers), they're more interesting than the show itself.

Esteemed Contributor

B&B doesn't utilize the actors they have and they bring in for the summer these

characters that nobody really cares about.

Guess it is love at first sight for these two since Emma knocked Xander out.

It is a snoozefest with Emma and Xander.