Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2017 (includes spoilers)

@sabra, I refused to believe it until I saw the preview video.  So she is probably the shooter.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

So....how are Katie and crazy Shelia connected?  I can't remember much about Shelia except she was crazy.  I missed shows here and there during that time.  Was busy with raising teenagers (?) maybe....can't even remember.

How are they connected?  Anyone remember?

Trusted Contributor

Annabelcarte, i have written about a different soap too,so don't feel silly,Sheila coming back?that is ridiculous, I thought she fell from a skyscraper to her death,maybe that was the first time. Writers are suppose to be creative,not keep hashing the same stories over and over. Quinn was never around during Sheilas time,so maybe its her sister,or mother?wish they would get on with more exciting stories.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

I have to admit, seeing Sheila again really shocked me. She's only going to be on it for a little while. Obviously Quinn doesn't know her because she asked who she was. Kimerlin Brown looks pretty good and hasn't aged much since I last saw her on the B&B (I don't watch Y&R).

Did you notice Quinn just walked into Katie's house, which means the door was unlocked. Does Sheila somehow have a key? When are these people going to learn to get a security system with alarm put on their houses?

Where's Will in all this? Katie's at work, at the police station, etc. Who's watching the kid? Bill's still on his honeymoon so it can't be him.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I read that Sheila will go to Y&R from here so she won't be around to do too much damage in Los Angeles but look out Genoa City!

@lainey1, I was wondering where Will was, too.  At daycare?  But Katie would have a nanny, wouldnt she.  Right now, Will is an afterthought to the writers.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Jun 12: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Katie insists she is not the person responsible for the incidents at the Forrester mansion.

~ Brooke has an uncomfortable run-in with Ridge upon returning from her honeymoon.

~ A rattled Quinn still doesn't feel safe.

~ Ridge works to soothe Quinn's fears.

~ Liam wants Bill to stop pursuing the acquisition of the Spectra building.

~ Ridge stuns Brooke with an old memory.

~ Eric vows to discover who is threatening Quinn.

~ Word spreads about the situation at the Forrester mansion.

~ Quinn realizes there are consequences for the terrible deeds in her past.

Future:

~ Nicole and Maya disagree about a legal issue.

~ Eric's act of forgiveness stuns his family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the spoilers @lainey1.

Looking at the flashbacks today with Eric and Sheila, I noticed that Sheila has changed more than I realized.  Eric, of course, has changed the most because he's older.  Boy, that Eric was one handsome man back in the day.  Seemed to handle his acting better, too.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

After seeing Sheila yesterday, she has aged more than I thought. Kimberlin Brown is 55. The flashbacks of a young Eric were fun to see. John McCook is now 72!

I noticed Katie walked into her house without opening the door with a key. And she hasn't even asked Sheila how she got in. That's the first thing I'd want to know after "what are you doing here".

So that's 3 people, Sheila, Quinn and Katie that entered the house through an unlocked door. And the house Katie is living in doesn't look very big. Especially if it's next to the Forrestor mansion. Must be considered a little cottage or bungalow.

Honored Contributor

@lainey1, don't forget Brooke's unlocked door.  Easy way for the writers to allow unwanted people in other people's home.  When Quinn came into Liam's house, I think she just walked right in, too.

Valued Contributor

John McCook went to my high school a few years ahead of me.  He was in every play & musical they had.

I don't think the shooter was Sheila, I'm pretty sure it was a poor plot plan to bring Deacon Sharpe back into Quin's life.  She thinks she killed him when she pushed him off a cliff, but of course, he survived, and now.... he's baaaack.