Valued Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2017 (includes spoilers)

I really don't like what they have made Katie into!  She was the only rational one on here lately!  But I figure it is Deacon shooting at her!  Come back to exact revenge for all the things she did to him & then dumped him for Eric!  I thought it was really something with Quinn to be going on & on about a crazy woman being after her!  How "terrified" she was!  Really??  Wow imagine that!  Having a crazy woman after you!! With maybe I don't know....a special knife she made just to kill you with, a cliff to throw you off of, kidnapping & holding hostage & then basically sexually assauting you, locking you in an elevator, gee what have I missed!!  Seriously, are they really trying to make us feel sorry for her or what?  Oh and the words "go arrest her".  Hmm did no good with Quinn!  She got off scott free on everything she did!  I was so hoping they would have put her in prision & threw the key away!  Oh & they can take this awful Ridge with her!  I still miss all the old actors that were on the show from the begining!!

Respected Contributor

What's really stupid is Quinn going to confront Katie about it. If I thought my neighbor fired a gun at me and missed, the last thing I would do is march over to their house, bust in the door and demand to know where the gun was. How did she know Katie wasn't sitting there waiting with the gun aimed at her? And why did Ridge let her go over there alone?

So Deacon is coming back. Good, I hope it makes things more interesting.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Might Katie tell Deacon about Quinn's indiscretion with Ridge?  Deacon could then blackmail Quinn to get some Forrester money.

Honored Contributor

Oh, no!  I just told someone on another soap site that they were wrong....that Sheila couldn't be back and that the teaser was wrong.  The teaser was correct.

Sheila is back from the dead!  Now what does she have to do with Quinn?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Boy, they really kept this under wraps.  I might have to take a B&B break!  Sheila has been back too many times.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Boy, they really kept this under wraps.  I might have to take a B&B break!  Sheila has been back too many times.

I'm not sure who Sheila is, but I'm pretty sure a break from this is in the offing for me.  I don't care about her or Quinn, so I'm not gonna stick around for the usual switch-e-roo on who did it.  I don't care.  

I want to see Bill and Brooke, and Sally get run out of town, and Quinn and Ridge caught.  I don't give a rodent's rear about Sheila.

Valued Contributor

OH MY GOSH!!  I never had a clue!!  Can't believe they brought Sheila back!! Well, at least we know Katie didn't go completely nuts!!  This is wonderful!  Finally I think Quinn has met her match!! 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, Sheila Carter is a character that goes way back.  Twenty times worse than Quinn.  She was married to Eric and the writers had her character go back and forth between B&B and Y&R.  In Y&R, she told Lauren's baby Scott.  To shorten this story, Lauren supposed killed Sheila.  Now, here she is.  Worst female villain ever.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Sooner, Sheila Carter is a character that goes way back.  Twenty times worse than Quinn.  She was married to Eric and the writers had her character go back and forth between B&B and Y&R.  In Y&R, she told Lauren's baby Scott.  To shorten this story, Lauren supposed killed Sheila.  Now, here she is.  Worst female villain ever.

Thanks!  But I think I'll pass on this one.  Just doesn't interest me.  We know where it is going anyway don't we?

Trusted Contributor

Whelp - did NOT see that coming!  Sheila?  I was hoping to never see her again but there she was.  Things are going to get very interesting.  Also, Eric needs to tell Katie that he is the one that decided she needed to be fired but made Quinn do it (which was stupid).  Since he's supposedly so close to Katie he could have cushioned the blow so why have Quinn do it?  Just doesn't make sense to me but I guess it was to set up this upcoming storyline.