Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2017 (includes spoilers)

Are we in for another month of silly storylines?

Ridge & Quinn are ridiculous. We can't do this but yet they keep doing it. I thought for sure they were going to go all the way today. I guess it's just a matter of time before Katie tells Eric what's been happening. 

Why does she think her jewelry designs should be in the new collection? She never designed before and thinks more than one piece should be included? How good is she? Same with Zende, out of left field he's now a designer and feels he should create the showstopper. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2017 (includes spoilers)

OK, so I've been in re-hab for my two new knees for almost 1 month and watched very little of the soaps, but it appears I missed zip...nothing...

I kept thinking Quinn was dreaming lying on the bed with Ridge....but low and behold...it wasn't a dream...these two people are like cartoons...."we can"...."we can't"...."we can"..."we can't".  I wish they'd do the deed and be done with this junk....ugh!

Honored Contributor

And I'll bet you dollars to donuts that they will be talking about this incident in the kitchen at dinner and Katie will overhear.  They are acting We're than teenagers.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Call me stupid, but I did buy Katie's dilemma today.  What if  you knew your friend was being cheated on?  I would keep my mouth shut, but it would be very upsetting.   And she had that uproar with Bill and Brooke. . . so she would be very conflicted.

Think Quinn will harm Katie?  Will she be honing another sword?

Anyone else think Maya doesn't really have the body of a model?  Lead or otherwise. 

@Annabellethecat66  GLAD to see you back!  It's about time!  We've missed 'ya!  It would have been more exciting if you were here posting! 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner, when I heard Katie talking to Ivy today, I understand her better, too.  But she's still wrong.  At first, though, I thought the writers just decided to do a 180 on her personally.

No, Maya might not have a model's built because she has a a little stomach pouch.  And maybe she should be taller.  Other than that, she's fine.  Most models are straight like she is.  And she's cuter than most.  She's very flat chested which is normal for a model but that accents her stomach.

Ivy has the model figure.  Katie has the best and curviest figure.  Sasha had a great figure, too.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Lizzie calls Nicole Mama, as the Avants take sides on the baby drama!

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Lizzie calls Nicole Mama, as the Avants take sides on the baby drama!

Ohh, is she talking already?  Now their going to make it appear that Nicole has her more than Maya does.  That's news to me.  That idea works towards the SL take want to sell.

That baby looks like Kanye West's little girl did as a baby to me.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

OK, so I've been in re-hab for my two new knees for almost 1 month and watched very little of the soaps, but it appears I missed zip...nothing...

I kept thinking Quinn was dreaming lying on the bed with Ridge....but low and behold...it wasn't a dream...these two people are like cartoons...."we can"...."we can't"...."we can"..."we can't".  I wish they'd do the deed and be done with this junk....ugh!

@Annabellethecat66 - the show definitely has the them - I will, I won't, I will, I won't - like with Brooke, Ridge and Bill.  Gets tiring.  Ridge is an a--, and he and Brooke deserve each other. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Hi and welcome back! We sure missed you posting on the B&B thread.

No, you didn't miss much at all.

Brooke & Bill finally got married.

Thomas came to Sally's rescue preventing her from going to jail and loaned her $100,000 to keep the business afloat. Ridge fired him from Forrestor for doing this. Now Thomas is Sally's partner and head designer at Spectra. 

Nicole found out her might have problems getting pregnant.

Rick & Maya are in Europe and left Lizzie with Nicole. 

Quinn & Ridge - we kissed, we shouldn't, we kiss again, we shouldn't, we kiss again, we shouldn't - well you get the picture.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Valued Contributor

I can sure see Katie's thinking. She hates what is going on but she doesn't want to hurt Eric. She doesn't want to hurt her firiend.  Hard place to be in. BUT on the other hand he is really going to upset at everyone for not telling him!  One kiss you might could overlook but these two can't stay away from each other. I think it will only be a matter of time till they get caught by Eric.  With his problems in the past, you wonder if he did catch them if he might have a heart attack or something. You know have one & they rush him to hospital & those 2 right by his side. Pretenting to have no clue why he had one!