Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2017 (includes spoilers)

I am already VERY sick of Coco and RJ.  They look a lot alike too, which in this crowd worries me.  LOL!!!

They need to do something about her eyebrows because she frowns all the time and those eyebrows knit together and she looks mean:  And she is supposed to be such a goody-two-shoes!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like we'll be seeing Maya in bikinis around the Forrester swimming pool during a photo shoot.  How about including Bill, Carter, and Zende in some swimming trunks?

Honored Contributor

Why am I getting the feeling that Wyatt will become interested in Katie, making her a Cougar.  There's supposed to be a new guy coming on the show and I was hoping that Katie would hook up with him.  I saw his picture and he's quite handsome.

@deepwaterdotter, I think Maya is cute but she's not bikini material.  That's Katie's and Steffy's area of expertise.  And on a smaller scale, Sally Jr.  Sasha had a gorgeous figure but looks like she's gone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Why am I getting the feeling that Wyatt will become interested in Katie, making her a Cougar.  There's supposed to be a new guy coming on the show and I was hoping that Katie would hook up with him.  I saw his picture and he's quite handsome.

@deepwaterdotter, I think Maya is cute but she's not bikini material.  That's Katie's and Steffy's area of expertise.  And on a smaller scale, Sally Jr.  Sasha had a gorgeous figure but looks like she's gone.

I doubt you'll keep Brookie out of the pool will you?  We'll see!  Now if old Eric shows up in a Speedo how fast can you change the channel????

Respected Contributor

Finally, the adoption papers are signed. Let's move on from this boring storyline.

They sure are setting it up for Katie & Wyatt. I hope she doesn't become romantically involved with him. He was her stepson at one point and much younger. Can't they find a new face for her? 

It's summer so they'll probably focus on RJ & Coco (ugh).

I guess married Zende and Nicole are living at the Forrestor estate? No home of their own? I guess it's not a bad place to live but I would think Quinn wouldn't want them there.

Katie's house seems awfully small to be in the same area as Eric's. Her and Wyatt were eating their meal in the living room? No kitchen or dining room eating area?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I don't care for speedos (sp) but I REALLY like looking at Thomas.

I said it before (OK several times) but I can't shake it that at Thanksgiving they must look around the table and see who's 'done' who.  Good grief!  These people pass each other around like a game of musical chairs except it is musical people!

I hope I don't have to see fish lips slobering all over Katie, he in his speedos.

Where's Hope?  I would have thought they'd have hired her back by now?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't care for speedos (sp) but I REALLY like looking at Thomas.

I said it before (OK several times) but I can't shake it that at Thanksgiving they must look around the table and see who's 'done' who.  Good grief!  These people pass each other around like a game of musical chairs except it is musical people!

I hope I don't have to see fish lips slobering all over Katie, he in his speedos.

Where's Hope?  I would have thought they'd have hired her back by now?

I knew a family whose boys had been married to the same girls like that.  We always laughed and wondered what that Thanksgiving table was like!  LOL!!!!  

Trusted Contributor

The story lines are just all very boring right now.

Coco puff and Jr story line juvenile, spectra & Thomas boring, Katie has dealt with Wyatt for yrs and suddenly wow shes seems like hes the next target, Wyatt was beginning to look like a member of the Beatles for a bit..lol...

I CANNOT think of one story line that is making me excited for this show.

They need to shake things up....thats why I have been watching Days of our Lives more, much better story lines ...just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Looks like they had Maya in a cover-up or sundress.  Can't believe anyone would even consider featuring Erik in swimming trunks.

Honored Contributor

Why not Katie and Wyatt?  As B&B goes, it would be one of their better pairings I think!  

I want to see more of Mr. and Mrs. $$$.  They could spice things up.