Valued Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Libbylady wrote:

I don't think the shooter was Sheila, I'm pretty sure it was a poor plot plan to bring Deacon Sharpe back into Quin's life.  She thinks she killed him when she pushed him off a cliff, but of course, he survived, and now.... he's baaaack.

I think it is Deacon too!  Because Sheila is at the police station & also now they will really think it is Katie!  A shot as the show ends.....oh gosh I hope they got her this time!  I mean the woman is standing still! How bad of a shot is this person! They have a scope too!!  Guess you can tell I don't care for Quinn! She talks about how much she loves Eric and at the same time her & Ridge can't keep their hands off each other! Oh & did anyone notice that everything Eric said about Sheila when he was married to her could have been Quinn!  Just change the name when he was talking about Sheila, to Quinn!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lovemyboots, yes, I noticed that everything he said about Sheila could be said about Quinn, too.  My other thought was to wonder why Eric didn't notice.

Watching the show today made me realize that I didn't see the show yesterday.  Busy and didn't even miss it.

I believe that Deacon has finally gotten mad at Quinn for trying to kill him.  He's probably come on hard times and his anger has festered.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

They have brought SHEILA back again?

Geez, enough a long time ago!

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

@Libbylady wrote:

John McCook went to my high school a few years ahead of me.  He was in every play & musical they had.

I don't think the shooter was Sheila, I'm pretty sure it was a poor plot plan to bring Deacon Sharpe back into Quin's life.  She thinks she killed him when she pushed him off a cliff, but of course, he survived, and now.... he's baaaack.

Libbylady,quinn knows hes alive ,they got back together and he stayed in her apartment until she got her hands on Eric then she booted him out,he left and not on good terms,so i think he is the shooter too. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka wrote:

@Libbylady wrote:

John McCook went to my high school a few years ahead of me.  He was in every play & musical they had.

Libbylady,quinn knows hes alive ,they got back together and he stayed in her apartment until she got her hands on Eric then she booted him out,he left and not on good terms,so i think he is the shooter too. Tucka.

How about the guy she tried to or DID kill in Mexico?  Maybe it is related to that 'ya think?  They never went back to that one.  Maybe she bilked some dirty diamond dealers out of some stones?  Who knows!

Respected Contributor

Where to even start.  The writers mist think we don't pay attention to detail.

First, they're ready to lock Sheila up. Why didn't they check her for gunshot residue like they did Katie?

Someone is trying to kill Quinn, but yet the front door is unlocked and in walks Deacon. When are these people going to learn? 

When the police enter, Ridge is holding a gun. No one asks him to drop it, which is the first thing they should have done. And then when they're going to cuff Deacon, they don't even frisk him to see if he has any other weapons.

I laughed when Wyatt suggested they get more security. I thought the Forresters had a security gate outside where people had to check in. I guess not.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Well that capture of Deacon was pretty anticlimactic, wasn't it.  Nobody listened to him when he told them that Quinn pushed him off of a cliff.  Ridge hardly batted an eye.  Katie seemed to react by her expression but didn't say anything.  So is that the end of that?

I guess Deacon being the shooter was their way to introduce Sheila to the viewers that haven't been watching more than a decade.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

And I forgot to mention Quinn telling Ridge she loves him. Was this feeling accelerated from him saving her life (Hero's Syndrome) or was she already in love with him? This can lead to no good. It's only a matter of time before Eric finds out. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I just can't get over fish lip's Bieber hairdo!  I think he's fighting the bald gene.  

I like Deacon.  At least he provides some comedy to a show that needs "something".  I thought about doors in this show are never locked!  

I still wonder if it if it might be the guy from Mexico.  I hope Deacon gets off somehow.  Hey!  This is a soap and anything can happen!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, yeah, that weird spikey hairdo looks awful.  Now he's starting a goatee.  Reminds me of a magician except he doesn't have the black cape, lol.  He has a receding hairline that's probably will have him prematurely bald soon.  He's not that old.  Thirties, I think.