Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2017 (includes spoilers)

I read on one of the sites that Carter finds something not completed on the adoption papers and tries to get Rick to get it taken care of quickly without Nicole suspecting anything. I can't remember what site I was on as I check several every other day. I never cared for Maya and I hope it is Zendes and Nicoles baby after all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry ladies but unless the writers decide to rewrite history, the child can't be Zende's.  He wasn't around, he left no deposit and he and Nicole did not have sex.

I don't even know why this would be considered an adoption unless it's just an adoption on Maya's side.  Rick doesn't have to adopt his own child.  In anything, this thing would be handled just like a custody battle and Rick has just as much right as Nicole to have Lizzie.  Actually more since he's had her all these months.  Nicole would have to prove neglect or something.

Mr. Avant, go sit down somewhere and shut up!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Sorry ladies but unless the writers decide to rewrite history, the child can't be Zende's.  He want around, he left no deposit and he and Nicole did not have sex.

I don't even know why this would be considered an adoption unless it's just an adoption on Maya's side.  Rick doesn't have to adopt his own child.  In anything, this thing would be handled just like a custody battle and Rick has just as much right as Nicole to have Lizzie.  Actually more since he's had her all these months.  Nicole would have to prove neglect or something.

Mr. Avant, go sit down somewhere and shut up!

I thought whether they had relations was very much left up in the air. Rick may be the father but Maya would still need to adopt his child legally. I have read this on other sites.

Oh well, time will tell. I sense they are going to have a custody battle.

Valued Contributor

I don't like the direction they are taking Katie. Now we are suppose to think she is the crazy one & Quinn is the mistreated one??  Really!  She said yestersday she was so terrified for her life, well guess she knows how everyone she has threatened & tried to kill feels. And she has never had to pay at all for all the evil she has done. Now they are trying to make us feel sorry for her!   I can't believe the way the writers are taking this. I was hoping it would be Eric that came in & demand to know what they have been keeping from him!  At this point tho I can see he will never believe Katie now. She waited to long to tell him.  And again witch Quinn will come out looking like an angel!  Ah life on the soaps!

Honored Contributor

I totally agree with you @Lovemyboots.Quinn is still the crazy one, imo.  It's just on hiatus right now.  It will be back, trust me.  I still don't like her.

Katie is likable because she is not a bad person like Quinn is. But Katie does have a history of being unstable. Not dangerous, though, like they're taking her.  At least I don't remember a case where she wanted to kill anyone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Kooky, coniving Katie vs. kooky, manipulative Quinn, sounds like a summer storyline to me.  I think Katie will take a shot at Quinn, but the bullet will hit someone else by mistake.

Honored Contributor

So who does everybody think the shooter is?  I doubt if it's Katie.  That's too obvious.  I'm thinking Deacon or maybe even Ivy.  Ivy might be tired of Quinn being her boss and wants to give her a breakdown.  Deacon, who is coming back, is the best guess.

Maya's makeup looked funny today, unless it was my tv.  Nicole is acting like a zombie.  It's too soon for her to consider her situation serious.

Nicole is going to be hesitant about signing adoption papers now.  But that doesn't mean she will have Lizzie (hate that name).  Rick is the biological dad and has possession.

Trusted Contributor

haven't watched todays show yet,in fact it may not be on here because of the political stuff. But yes i think it is to obvious that katie did it,I am thinking it was Deakon also,wouldn't blame him quinn treated him like a dog and left him for dead.did Quinn get shot or did it miss? not caring for the way katie is being played starting not to like her.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka I think it is Deacon also....sometimes I forget which topic I'm on and I posted some things about B&B on the Y&R topic.

I'm sorry I do (did) that.  I try to remember but I don't.  I said on there I think it is Deacon or the guy who she supposedly (I think) killed back a few years ago.  I think she was in London or something...don't remember much about it (others here have better memory).

But I don't think it's Katie because it's too obvious.  Am I the only one who think it's stupid the way they make Katie so crazy about Quinn messing around.  When did she become the keeper of Eric's happiness?  It's stupid, I think.  I guess they needed someone to try to mis-direct our ideas on who's trying to off her.

Honored Contributor

And you know what's funny @Annabellethecat66?  I just responded to you on the other thread not realizing we were talking about this thread.  It happens, lol.