Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2016 (includes spoilers)

It makes more sense for Caroline to be with Thomas and not the father figure, Ridge.

PLUS Thomas looks clean unlike the dirty and disheveled Ridge!!

Respected Contributor

For those who watch Survivor, did you notice the caterer was Debbie from last season. They made several inside jokes.

Brooke & Ridge are discussing her involvement with Bill in the photo area where anybody could be standing around listening. Why was Brooke there to begin with? Doesn't she have an office at Forrestor?

She is so ridiculous. She just gets done telling Ridge she's going to stand up to Bill and then Bill sweet talks and kisses her and she falls right back into it. 

Now let's see what Ridge does.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I find Brooke to be one of the most obnxious characters I've ever seen on daytime tv.  I think she beats John Dixon on the old old old As The World Turns!!!!  LOL!!

Now you did it!!  Made me think of ATWT and miss it all over again!!

Honored Contributor

My mother used to sit down and watch it after lunch, and sometimes my dad would be there.  He sort of sneered at the whole thing and we really didn't think he was watching.  One day a character named Tom returned from prison.  Daddy all of a sudden pipes up with "WELL THERE'S OLD TOM!"

Mother and I turned around just stunned and started laughing and saying "Oh yeah, YOU don't watch this, so how do you know TOM?."  He looked sort of funny and said "Oh well, IS TOM HIS NAME?"  

We didn't let  him get by for a minute and he just laughed and looked sort of sheepish!

Yes I loved that show.  When Meg Ryan was on. . . OH my!!!!  And you gotta love Lisa.  She was somehow more fun being a wild woman than droopy olf Brooke!  

Honored Contributor

I love ATWT:  I used to watch it every day!

Trusted Contributor

good old as the world turns ,loved that show,sure would be better than this show. I have said it more than once,this show just repeats it self over and over,what an embarassement if this was a real family,your turn this month,then its mine good grief they have no morals.

tucka.

Respected Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

For those who watch Survivor, did you notice the caterer was Debbie from last season. They made several inside jokes.

Brooke & Ridge are discussing her involvement with Bill in the photo area where anybody could be standing around listening. Why was Brooke there to begin with? Doesn't she have an office at Forrestor?

She is so ridiculous. She just gets done telling Ridge she's going to stand up to Bill and then Bill sweet talks and kisses her and she falls right back into it. 

Now let's see what Ridge does.

I did notice her from Survivor, they always have someone on from some other show...

As for the rest of the show - it barely keeps my attention these days

Honored Contributor

Wow!!! Quinn and Eric?!?! That came out of the blue!😮😮

Trusted Contributor

Gee I remember back when Eric needed the little blue pills with Donna.  

He must have renewed the prescription.  Lol.  This sure came out of the blue or is it another dream.??

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

I almost spit my Diet Coke all over myself laughing when I saw Quinn crawl in bed with ol "Earwax"........don't these people know anyone else but each other????   This has become pathetic..........