Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2015 Part 2 (includes spoilers)

Wait a minute!  I'm behind on today's episode.  Did Quinn or someone admit they called immigration?

What did you guys mean about Ivy fessing up?  Is this a hoax to get Liam to marry her?  Did I miss something?

Respected Contributor

Immigration Guy came to Liam's house, Ivy was there too. He asked to speak to Ivy alone. He told her Immigration made a mistake and that she does have dual citizenship and won't be deported.

Liam came back into the room and asked what the guy told her. That's where it ended.

In the meantime, Wyatt approached Steffy and asked her to move on with him and kissed her. Steffy didn't respond.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I hope Ivy comes clean with Liam. Lies and manipulations never end well....
Trusted Contributor

With Immigration coming along so soon and admitting their mistake, really took me off guard. Was this really Immigration, or a put up job by Quinn?????
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:
With Immigration coming along so soon and admitting their mistake, really took me off guard. Was this really Immigration, or a put up job by Quinn?????

Gee...hadn't thought of that, jenagal.  But much as I'd like to pen it on Quinn, I don't think she set it up.  She seemed too surprised when it came up.  But never say never where Quinn is concerned, though.

I don't think Ivy is going to tell Liam.  I think Steffy is going to find out and spill the beans.

Spoiler

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I don't think she's going to tell him.  I can't believe the way these people are supposed to be so madly in love with each other and then hoping in bed left and right.  I mean I know SOAPs are like that, but they don't usually profess such undying love like Steffy and Liam and then within the same 24 hours make love to another partner, that's what I'm saying.

Regular Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't think she's going to tell him.  I can't believe the way these people are supposed to be so madly in love with each other and then hoping in bed left and right.  I mean I know SOAPs are like that, but they don't usually profess such undying love like Steffy and Liam and then within the same 24 hours make love to another partner, that's what I'm saying.

I'm right there w/you. I don't think she's gonna tell either. She knows good and darn well that she'll never be able to REALLY HAVE Liam 100%, but she seems so desperate to be with him that I bet she'll keep her mouth clamped about what the INS officer said. I know its just a soap(like you said), but if you think about it, there are people who act like this in REAL life! You may not know them personally, but believe me, there are some desperate women out there just like that. It blows your mind what they'll do to keep a man...even when they know FULL WELL the guy doesn't want them and only them. I was enjoying the way the writers were making Ivy's character in the soap. I sure hope they don't make her into a "wilting daisy" like they did when it came to Hope & Liam. 

Super Contributor

Quinn certainly wants Wyatt with Steffy but I don't think she called Immigration......I'll bet anything it was Bill who made the call since he has said he wants Liam with her Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

annabelle, they are back to making Liam look super stupid again, not being able to make up his mind. Was it even 2weeks ago that he told Steffy that he was committed to Ivy? Now, after what a couple of years, he HAS to have Steffy? What if Hope comes back? Will he waffle yet again? I know.....it's all about keeping a plot going, not about making sense, lol.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I love Liam when he's not involved with any woman.
A relationship always turns him into a babbling idiot!

851580_147663508749246_1605922532_n.png 

That's how we roll in the shire..