Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- June 2015 Part 2 (includes spoilers)

I agree with you Sooner about Ivy.  I've never cared for her.  Can you imagine how selfish and stupid she is that she'd pressure a man who doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground to marry her?  He keeps saying, 'I might love or have some residual feeling for Steffy'.  He doesn't say anything about Hope.  Remember when Hope left they had just begun to be romantic.

Trusted Contributor

Liam was so in love with hope, now he claims to have strong memories of  him and steffy! Pleeeze! He is such a wimp, i dont know why any girl would want him anyway. Hes certainly not bills son!

Valued Contributor

Honestly, the only time I really like Liam is when
he's not involved with any woman!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Trusted Contributor

I think I need a vacation from B&B.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I just don't understand why these women are fighting over such an indecisive man like Liam, and to add, he really isn't a powerful businessman.

I'm really behind in episodes.  After all that stuff went down about Maya, what happened to Rick, Maya and Nicole?  When I upgraded my DVR all the old episodes were saved on the old one.

Thanks.

steffiegregSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Why does Steffy think she can come back after a year or so and just pick up where things were with Liam? Does she really think that Liam was going to sit back and wait for her after all this time? And she wanted Liam to come after her?  Did he try calling her several times and she never returned his call? She's the one that left, not him. He was also hurting when they lost the baby but she just left. Never called him to check in on him.

And I think he did finally talk to her after she left and she wanted to move and and wanted him to move on too. So he did and she's not happy. Can't have it both ways brat.

As much as I don't like Liam and Ivy together I don't want Steffy to win.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Oh! Lainey, we think alike.  I guess it's just Steffy being Steffy (sounds so dramatic, doesn't it)?  But she is full of herself!  

The woman who plays Ivy is very pretty.  She has the most amazing lips!  Lately I've been noticing lips on TV.  I think it's because I'll soon be 70 years old and my lips (along with my hair) is saying, "Bye-Bye".  Pretty soon I'll be putting lipstick on and it will look like a mustache!  Ha!

Anyway, I drift off subject.  I don't understand why these writers have to make the world revolve around Liam.  I am so sick of seeing him on every episode.  Give him a rest!

I sound like a broken record but why don't they bring back Thomas, I adore Jack Wagner but I keep reading he's busy somewhere else.

Why don't they bring back a Sally Spectre-like character?  I like the photographer guy (he's the one with Ally).  That relationship is so boring I sleep through it.  He's hot looking, put him with Steffy.  Anyone other than fish lips Wyatt!

I thought Hope was coming back.  I think that actress found out night-time isn't so easy to break into.  I'm tired of her too.  Put her with the photograph guy....no wait!  I remember when they sorta had a trist.....yes, I think he'd be good with Steffy.

Respected Contributor

Oh, this show is getting sooooo ridiculous!  Liam loves Steffy, but now that Steffy doesn't want him anymore (for the moment, of course....) he's going to try and make it work with Ivy. What happens when Hope comes back into the picture? Will 3 women be trying to win Liam's heart?

I hope Ivy asked Immigration Guy for proof of her dual citizenship. It could just be a little white lie on his part to see if she'll annul her marriage. Why didn't he tell the two of them together? He knows they only got married to save her from deportation, so why did he have to tell Ivy alone?

Well. it certainly didn't take Steffy long to get over Liam, did it? Wyatt, Wyatt, Wyatt - you do realize you're just a rebound for now. We know Steffy isn't going to give up that easily on Liam. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Steffy needs to get over herself.......boy, she thinks she can just march in and get her way anytime and anyplace......I've never liked her.....I don't think she could ever be a true friend to another woman.  I think it's so funny that all this time she spends thinking about her "memories" (and I'll barf if I hear that word again), she conveniently forgets the ones about practically killing Katie when she had a heart attack after finding out about Steffy and Dollar Bill......in fact, she gloated to Katie about the whole affair she was having with him......or her memories about all the manipulaltion and sneaky dirty tricks she and Bill played on Hope and Liam to keep them apart so she could manuver Liam into marrying her in Colorado and all the memories of her and Bill derailing Hope and Liam's Italy wedding...........gawd, I do wish Liam would "grow a pair" and come to his senses.  Now I feel sorry for Ivy.....does she come clean and tell him and probably lose him, or let it go for now to see if they will work out as a couple.  As far as I'm concerned......Steffy and Wyatt are a perfect match for each other......both a couple of manipulators.

Trusted Contributor

My vote is for Ivy remaining quiet for now. She can always fess up later, but I think she'll probably tell Liam before the night is over. She just wants to be honest with Liam so this really made a great cliffhanger for Friday night.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY