Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

Never, never thought I'd say this but (for now) I'm rooting for  (oh, dear, can I type the letters) Quinn.  That hurt.  I super hate, can't stand Sheila.  Hope she's off the show soon.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 No big deal!  I do that all of the time.  I can't count how many times I've done the same thing here.

I try to remember to check the date the info was posted but often forget.  Then I think I've got some new news and everyone is nice but they're like, "Annabelle, that was so and so ago".  

In going back and trying to remember HIS name I noticed other's were surprised they broke up too.  They weren't together for very long.

If she has her hair pulled up look on the back of her neck and she has tatooed the symbol many people use for those who've been through cancer.  It's small but it's right in the back of her neck below her hair line.

Take care and welcome to the forum.  It's nice to get new ideas and read other's insight into all things QVC forum.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 thanks for the nice welcome!! I was happy when I found other B&B fans.

Yes, I got excited looking for information about Linsey and didn't check the date, ha.

I did see the tatoo on her neck last year when she was Ridge.  It was strange when they broke up so quickly and then she almost instantly fell for Thomas.  Now Caroline will make trouble for Sally with Steffy's help, but don't think it will fly for now.  I have to say Sally is a refreshing addition to the show.  They couldn't have found a better person for the role.  She is very attractive. I always found Thomas to be somewhat boring.  Maybe she will put a pep into his step!

I don't like it when Caroline says "my mom's".....hahaWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 I haven't seen the show yet.  I've been keeping up with a few other ones.  I have all of them on the DVR though.

I got so frustrated when I saw Shelia standing in Eric's house telling him all about Ridge and Quinn.  It just turned my stomach that supposedly she was able to squeeze her way in so quickly.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up in a day or so.  

Respected Contributor

I hate that they're making Eric look like an old, stupid man. What is he thinking giving Sheila the keys to the house?And probably make a copy of said key(s) for future use.

He thinks it okay for her to slip into the house unnoticed to get his things. After everything she's done to that family, why would he allow this. I know he's not thinking straight right now, but this is not smart at all.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I thought about her making key duplicates, too, @lainey1.  Just wait, we're going to see her slithering in that house again.  I know Eric wanted to be incognito but a motel that low level....come on.  And Sheila happens to live there.

I guess Charlie had better hurry up and give Sheila that $1000 before she doubles it.  I think he's now getting an idea of how ruthless/treacherous she is.  

Nope, Ms. Sheila has not changed.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I had to laugh at the keys! Since when does anyone on this show need a key to get into a home, lol??!!!!

Respected Contributor

@lainey1 I totally agree and can't believe they have turned Eric into an old, stupid pathetic man. I DVR and watch at night and on yesterday's episode he even looked feeble.  Unreal.... LOL. Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

You are so right, @yellowBeetle.  No one locks their doors in the first place.  Sheila was entering homes just fine without any keys.

Im wondering if those of us that are seniors should be insulted with how the writers have turned Eric into a marshmallow head or dementia patient.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, who saw that coming?  Another attempted murder allegation for Steffy?  Has Sheila used up her 'nine lives' yet?