Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

Lol... @yellowBeetle, yes, Caroline came up with every name in the book starting with M except the right one.  She was very good with comedic lines.

I didn't care for Ridge and Caroline hooking up.  He was too old for her.  We never knew if they were really married because they just said words to each other with no minister at hand.  Then they were suddenly divorced.....no drama at all.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I haven't watched today's episode yet but agree with everyone that she looks better as a blonde.  I  checked her out online a few years back when she started.  She is fun and  quite comedic.  She was diagnosed with cancer in her late teens, Hodgkins Lymphoma. I think she comes from Florida is a cancer survivor and went into acting landing her role on B&B.  When she left the show I hoped it wasn't a recurrence.  Just looked her up online and she has a newborn baby!!  Blessings to Linsey, her real name. HeartWoman Very Happy      

Respected Contributor

Yes it's amazing that  Eric runs a multimillion dollar empire..Woman Surprised  I think Quinn is a fabulous actress and one of the best on the show right now.  Love to watch her!

Trusted Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

I so agree about Quinn being a fabulous actress! And really like her style sense - or whoever picks her wardrobe and jewelry! Stunning outfits!

And as I said in an earlier post, love the sizzling chemistry between Quinn and Ridge! 

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 I haven't watched B&B for a few days (I taped it, just haven't had time) but Lindsey had a baby more than a year or so ago.

Her partner (with the baby) was actually Robert Adamson (the person who plays Nick's son Noah on Y&R).  They were together for a time, she got pregnant and had the baby and a little later I read they broke up.

I just checked and they broke up in 2015 but will co-parent their baby girl together.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 oh thanks for the information on Caroline's baby, thought it was this year. I have to look him up.  I quit watching Y&R years ago after being a faithul viewer so I don't know who he is.  The storylines go on forever without a solution. Like watching paint dry. lol. Swtched to GH.  Wonder why she colored her hair (or let it go natural) though.  She is a pretty blonde.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh!  I haven't watched for quite awhile and you say that Quinn and Ridge are together?  Last I checked he was with Brooke (my favorite for him) for the 20th time.

And you say Brooke is with Bill? 

Maybe this show just doesn't have enough characters.

What  happened to Rick and can't think of her name that he married?

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003

Ridge and Quinn have been together in the sense that since January they have been flirting with one another, kissing, and Quinn has even said she loves Ridge. But it had been secretive, without Eric and Brooke knowing what was going on. Brooke found out, though, the day before she was to marry Ridge. She called off the wedding and eventually went back to Bill and married him. Eric just found out last week about Quinn and Ridge's flirtation. Quinn and Ridge had agreed that it was over and that they needed to tell Eric the truth about it, but Sheila got to Eric first and then they confirmed to him what had been going on. Quinn still loves Eric, but Eric wants nothing to do with her for now.

Personally I love the chemistry between Quinn and Ridge! Very believable!

Rick and Maya are still together. Had a brief storyline about their daughter Lizzie and her birth mother, Maya's sister, Nicole. Nicole found out she may not be able to have another child and for a short time thought about reclaiming Lizzie. 

Honored Contributor

I think $$ and Brooke are the perfect couple!  I would like to see them get into a lot of story lines TOGETHER!  They would work as a great team!

I think them outsmarting dumb old Ridge would be great.  He would be so upset.  I would LOVE that.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So now Sheila replaces Eric's legit meds with 'knock-out' pills in order to control his behavior?  A rehash of the Quinn and Liam storyline? Will Charlie redeem himself and save the day by finding Eric and Sheila?  Tune in next week for the answers to these and other inconsequential questions.