Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

@hellokitty So far the only person I can think of is Charlie....now the summer is still 'young' so she might get around to him yet.....then I guess she'll go to the younger guys.

Honored Contributor

@hellokitty wrote:

Who hasn't Quinn been with??

She hasn't been with Rick, either.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I DVR B&B and watch it later at night so didn't see today's episode yet.  Wow,

I'm surprised kind, forgiving Eric did give Quinn the boot.....for now.  It really cracked me up when Sheila was standing in the background the whole time listening.  Quinn and Ridge said what the heck is she doing here anyway several times but he said Sheila is staying!  Hahaha....a nut case who has reeked havoc in the family for years just out of jail is his new best friend once again.. Woman LOL

I don't know, Sheila will only be on for a short time.  She might try to kill Quinn and Eric or Ridge will come to her rescue igniting the flame once more with either one of them.  

I just hope that Bill and Ridge will stay blissfully happy for more than a minute.  For such a strong successful business man he sure has put up with a lot from Brooke's indecisive flaky behavior.  I wouldn't!

Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I think Rene Sofer's (Quinn) acting this week has been pretty believable. I also liked the last scene on Friday where she was crying and Ridge came over and put his hand on her shoulder. Very touching. Now I'm just waiting for Eric or Sheila to walk in and see it!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it yet (I also DVR it).  I'm not especially anxious to watch it....I just find it so hard to believe anyone could be as stupid as Eric!

I don't blame him for booting out this woman, but it's not like she's doing anything different that she always does (supposedly, he 'fell' in love with her 'just the way she is'.

I agree with you @lainey1 and others when you talk about how is it Shelia is even allowed anywhere near any of them.  This woman's been in town for a second and already she's wormed her way back into their lives (courtesy of Charlie).

So now the 'children' have wrecked the car.  I guess they'll all band together and this Ridge/Quinn/Shelia will be put on the back burner......(at least it isn't quite as bad as Y&R).

Honored Contributor

Anyone else see Brooke and Ridge bonding over their concern for RJ's rehab?  Brooke puts Dolla' Bill put on the emotional back burner again?

Respected Contributor

Haha....thank godness it was a minor injury so there will not be endless days of the two sitting side by side gazing into each others eyes in the hospital.  Spencer seems to be in the clear for now.

Did you notice Ridge putting his hand on Quinn's shoulder sympathetically at the end of the show?  Hmmm....Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of July 10: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Brooke wants RJ's version of the car crash.

~ Thomas glimpses a softer side of Sally when she discusses family.

~ Caroline returns to Los Angeles with Douglas to visit Thomas.

~ Charlie is suspicious of Sheila's offer.

~ Steffy hatches a plan to reunite Thomas and Caroline, and Bill offers to help.

~ Eric leaves the mansion, causing Quinn to fear for the future of their marriage.

~ Sheila and Quinn square off.

~ Sally notices the closeness Thomas and Caroline share.

~ Caroline tells Thomas that leaving was a mistake.

~ Steffy and Liam search for Eric, who is in hiding with Sheila.

Future:

~ Caroline goes to Bill for a favor.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Eric in hiding with Shiela?  He really has no brain does he?  Is

Honored Contributor

That Eric, he's really not all there.....is he?  Is there really a human being that is that stupid?

I haven't watched today's show yet.  I was out and forgot all about it.  Sounds really stupid.