Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

LOL!! Very funny.....yeah they need to lock their doors for sure!!  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321, yes, I believe she implied that she was in jail.  Said she had changed.  I haven't seen the change in her yet.

So what was the purpose of Eric allowing her to stay to hear what was said.  None...except for her to be there to gloat.

I wonder if Charlie will be happy now.  I wonder if Pam will be upset with him for sharing private information to Sheila, of all people.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie Charlie is a complete idiot,  how he could be head of security at forrester creations is beyond belief.  He should stick with Pam and make lemon bars! Woman LOL

Eric is always the gentleman, so i think that's why they put Sheila face to face with Eric to spill the beans and get the "secret" out.  

I'll tell you one thing, if Brooke leaves Spencer for Ridge any time soon again I will flip! Woman Surprised Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Eric is dumb as a stump.  

Honored Contributor

Hahaha.... @Sooner, I think you're closet to being right.  You can never tell who he's going to side with.  Remember when Rick was mistreating the whole staff and Eric let him remain in charge?  Now that was dumb for sure.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The reason we always called Eric "Ear wax" when I followed  Michael Gill's soap threads, was because he was so dense about everything that he never heard a thing going on around him.....had to have ear wax!  He'll probably forgive Quinn.... either that or keel over with another heart attack.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, he might forgive Quinn.  But not Ridge.  Ridge might end up over there at Spectra.  If we knew how long Sheila was being written in for, I'd think she was going to try and take Quinn's place.  Never thought I'd say this but I'd prefer Quinn to Sheila being with Eric.  I'd read that she was going to Y&R.

Respected Contributor

I could be wrong, but feel Eric will give Quinn another chance too.  But it won't last long....this is soap opera land - no relationships last!  Quinn and Ridge will eventually be together but it will be a quick one too.

Not sure who Eric will run too next.  Probably Katie lurking in the bushes and buying the house next door.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SouthFlorida321, she bought the house already, I believe.  I think Katie is getting ready to be a Cougar with Wyatt, her former step son.

By the way, welcome to the B&B forum.  Feel free to post anytime.

Honored Contributor

Eric doesn't think with his head/brain, his heart but another body part.  That's his directional beam.  He doesn't have many brain cells left (not that there was much left there to start with)......think about his 'moves' over the years.

So, Shelia blows into town and in a few days has blown everything out of the water.   And who's the tattle tail?  Gee, I wonder.....dumber than dumb Charlie.

Where Charlie is the bla bla (big mouth) of B&B, he's the equivalent to Chelsea over on Y&R.  Remember, she couldn't keep her mouth shut if her life depended on it either.