Regular Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Naturesbeauty I hope you are right about Ridge and the baby.  I can't believe they never bothered to test everyone to see for sure who's the baby daddy.

How about when Thomas thinks Caroline has a terminal disease he gets the baby tested to see if 'the deadly disease' was passed on?  Oops, not my son?

That's my thinking too.  Ridge is baby's daddy.  And this is a way to get a test done and blow this wide open.  But if Caroline is not going to stay then why would they put Ridge as the father.  Hmmmm.  Then Thomas can get back with his new love.

Trusted Contributor

I know this fake illness storyline is ridiculous, but I had to chuckle out loud today at Bill's self-satisfied "I told you so" looks he was giving Caroline when Thomas was saying how they should be together. Some very funny facial expressions from Bill, imo!!

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle wrote:

I know this fake illness storyline is ridiculous, but I had to chuckle out loud today at Bill's self-satisfied "I told you so" looks he was giving Caroline when Thomas was saying how they should be together. Some very funny facial expressions from Bill, imo!!

No matter what he's up to, I think Bill is the bright spot in the show.  The guy can be SO angry, funny, arrogant!  He is a great actor and is the only non-droopy person on the show.  The rest of them are such sad-sacks.  Bill has some enthusiam, and outrageous humor. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner

I agree 100% with your comments about Bill - very well said! He has a "spark" to his personality that is endearing!

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle I agree with you.  Bill cracked me up the other day standing behind Caroline with his facial expressions! lol. Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I couldn't believe it when Ridge was in the hotel room talking with Eric.  Again, There was Sheila standing in the background!   Did y'all notice when Sheila is on camera the music becomes very "Alfred Hitchcock" like?  haha.....Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I keep fast forwarding over anything that has Shelia in it.  I can't stand her.  Who in their right mind would let her back into their lives?  Really?

I wish Eric would get rid of that beard I think it makes him look old.  I don't mind the gray, I just don't like him in the beard.

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of July 31: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Sally notices Thomas seems distracted, and has lost his excitement for the fashion show.

~ Bill prepares to announce the results of the Spectra vs. Forrester fashion showdown.

~ Katie and Wyatt push the envelope as they explore their attraction.

~ Zende is upset when Nicole leaves a party held in his honor.

~ Quinn is excited to learn Eric's coming home.

~ Katie tells Wyatt her thoughts on Zende and Maya.

~ Eric's decision rocks Quinn.

~ Katie feels awkward about discussing her flirtation with Wyatt.

~ Wyatt is pleased to be asked on a date.

~ Steffy wants to know Ridge's intentions with Quinn.

~ Wyatt kisses Katie while overseas.

~ Eric asks Quinn for a divorce and bans her from his company and house.

Coming up:

~ Something secret about Eric and Quinn's marriage comes to light.

~ Sheila sets a challenging goal for herself.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's show reminds me of why I started watching B&B in the first place, the beautiful people and the fashion.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Today's show reminds me of why I started watching B&B in the first place, the beautiful people and the fashion.

YES!  They need a lot more of that and less of Sally. Ick.  I should feel sorry for Thomas being duped like that, but he is such a jerk it's about time he got some of his own medicine.  I really wish they would drop that whole story line---and him.