Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2017 (includes spoilers)

Caroline looked like she was wearing a brown wig yesterday. I think it made her look much older. 

I don't get everyone wearing wigs on this show!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Wigs?  Saves on having a hairdresser on set.  

Trusted Contributor

Used to post here several years ago as monetfan. Took a break during the election to do lots of political blogging....but still would come to this site to read and enjoy lainey's summaries and the comments from everyone!

Here is my quick take on what is happening now...

Love the Ridge/Quinn pairing - real chemistry imo.

Glad that Brooke and Bill finally tied the knot. Never thought Brooke and Ridge had that spark.(I did not watch back in the days when there was a different Ridge - but have never liked Brooke with Thorsten Kaye.)

I'm sure they are lovely people, but honestly has there ever been a more boring couple than Coco and R.J.??!

Poor Eric. Again, I never saw the shows years ago with Sheila but have read enough here to know she is bad news.

And Charlie is being made out to be such an idiot.

Would rather see Thomas with Caroline. Is she coming back for good? Liked her brunette look yesterday.

Liam and Steffy are in that non-storyline limbo that happily married soap couples always seem to disappear into.

And Wyatt and Katie? Maybe it will work but seems like a stretch!

Thanks again to lainey for her wonderful summaries!!

Esteemed Contributor

Caroline looked so different that I could not tell if that was the same actress or not.  Not loving the dark hair on her.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Caroline looked so different that I could not tell if that was the same actress or not.  Not loving the dark hair on her.

I tried googling ...I think it is her but the brown wig was not a good luck on her.

Respected Contributor

@yellowBeetle

Hi there, I remember you as monetfan! Glad to see you posting here again and hope you'll join this B&B thread more often!

Agree RJ & Coco are boring - but I guess they can't do too much with them since they're supposed to be teenagers. 

Let's hope Caroline stirs things up a bit. I liked it when she was on the show and liked her with Ridge. Maybe since Ridge is single again he'll try to get back together with her.Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

@lainey1

Thanks!! Will try and post more often, but as I said earlier, I do always read and very much enjoy your "previews" in addition to your other posts! Makes watching B and B more fun knowing what is around the corner!

I, too, liked Ridge with Caroline. Certain couples just "click" and they certainly did!

Honored Contributor

Hi, @yellowBeetle.  I remember you as well...welcome back.

I didn't mind the dark hair on Caroline.  Sounds like she's going to be the tough Caroline that she was when she and Maya were adversaries.

But if rumors are correct, she's just dropping in.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I'm glad Caroline is back......she definitely looked better blonde, but she's still pretty.  I am also one who loved the Ridge/Caroline pairing.  She was good for him and he seemed to relish caring for her.  I have never been a fan of Thomas..........he's arrogant and smug. It's going to be interesting to see how Steffy and Caroline work this one out.

Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie - 

Hi! Nice to "chat" with you again! Always enjoy your posts.

Your reference to the "tough" Caroline in the past dealing with Maya reminded me of those hilarious variations of Maya's name that Caroline would come up with, like Myrna, etc.!

Too bad if Caroline's stay will be short as always thought she was one of their best actresses.