Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2015 (includes spoilers)

Spoilers for the week of Jun 29:

~ John Forrester visits Ivy to provide fatherly advice about situation with Liam 
~ Aly shows her disapproval when she witnesses Steffy and Liam in an intimate moment.
~ Wyatt gives Ivy a little hope when he confesses kissing Steffy 
~ Ridge and Steffy make an announcement about a new fashion line at Forrester Creations.
~ Liam and Ivy make a decision about their relationship.

~ Kristen and Tony's son, Zende, returns to L.A.
~ Nicole and Zende meet when applying as interns at Forrester.
~ Ridge and Pam decide to keep Zende's relationship to Forrestor from the other interns.
~ Caroline and Maya air their grievances about each other and come to an understanding.
~ The Forresters and Spencers celebrate the 4th of July with a pool party and a photo shoot.
~ Maya's mother, Vivienne, shows up at the Forrester mansion looking daughter Nicole.
~ Maya is faced with her mother's attitude.

Spoilers for the week of July 6:

~ Steffy and Liam share a tender moment that is witnessed by Ivy.

~ Ivy realizes that her relationship with Liam has changed.

~ Aly has a meltdown at a staff meeting with Steffy and Maya as the new faces of Forrester.

~ Darla speaks to Aly about changing her life for the better.

~ Maya spends time with her mother, and father, Julius

~ Julius demands Nicole return home and refuses to acknowledge Maya as female.

~ The Avants receive a shock at the Forrester Mansion.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2015 (includes spoilers)

Upcoming news:

~ A new actor for Thomas Forrestor, Pierson Fode has been hired. His first airdate is July 24.

~  Bridget in will return for multiple episodes this summer. This will be the first time  Bridget appears on screen since Spring 2013.

~ Thorne is also coming back! His first airdate is July 22.

~ Darla's floating head will also be back....

I'm surprised to see so many returning characters, but happy to see it. Tired of the same old, same old!

Honored Contributor

I think the Avant's will be shocked at that crazy picture of Maya. Who wouldn't. Aly might be a little nuts again right now but I can't really blame her for being upset about the new faces of Forrester.

Thanks lainey1.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Oh, NOOOOO, not the floating head!!!!!!
Valued Contributor

Lainey, I guess you didn't want to just add your post to the thread I had already started???

Respected Contributor

dakotacheryl wrote:

Lainey, I guess you didn't want to just add your post to the thread I had already started???

Sorry, I didn't see that you started a thread for July. For years I have started the monthly B&B thread (and What Are You Reading thread) so just came here on auto pilot this morning and started both.

dakota, after I see that you read this reply I will delete my thread. One of the benefits of the new board.

Valued Contributor

no prob...I just looked to make sure no one had started a thread before I did.

Trusted Contributor

Lainey, thx for stating on the old thead that the new thread has been started. I know, people like me need directions.....I'm getting you trained. Now that July is here and thx for all the spoilers too. Steffy and her smug puss can go to International at any time, as far as I am concerned. What a piece of work she is. Maybe now that Liam sees Wyatt being friendly with Ivy, maybe a little jealously will take over. How quick he was to grab those annulment papers, I hope now Wyatt steps in and messes up everthing. What a wuss he is. Sheesh.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

jenagal, I hope Wyatt interferes as well. Steffy is too full of herself, IMO. How dare she just blow into town and takes over. I blame Liam, too. He wants whatever is in his face. I wish Ivy didn't want him.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I know I said in my post #6 above that I would delete this thread, but I don't feel right deleting the entire thread after people have posted here. What gives me the right to delete other people's posts?

So, I ask that people stop posting in this thread and post on dakotacheryl's Bold & Beautiful July thread that she started before mine today.  Thank you.