Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

I don't think it's a dream....she's actually in there. She stole Bill's key apparently. But why Liam isn't getting a restraining order, I don't know.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 7/3/2014 loveschocolate said:
On 7/3/2014 tucka said:

I think Quinn will mistake wyatt for liam and either kill him or injure him.that would be justice for sure. tucka.

Now THAT would be a great storyline!

OMG.....I'd love that one!!!! At least it might put him out of commission long enough to not be stalking Hope all the time.....lurking in bushes, showing up wherever she goes, putting the poor pitiful look on his face. But.....knowing Hope, she would be at the hospital every day visiting him...........he ain't going anywhere!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I think for sure now that the conniving Quinn has outdone Bill by his taking her word for it that Wyatt is his son. Sure would fit in to the crazy things she has done.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

OMG! OMG!! She did make a sword! I thought so. And Liam was not dreaming. She actually was at his place. The woman is cray, cray to the max!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Kill two birds with one stone! Ha! Then they could put her in jail and throw away the key. I don't think we'll see much until summer vacation is over.

Then maybe the writers will be back.

Respected Contributor

I think Wyatt will stay there and get mistaken for Liam. Quinn gets mad when she finds out about Liam telling on her. We know she won't kill Wyatt since he has a new love interest coming on and he won't turn her in either. Tomorrow should be good.

Or Deacon will follow her, I hope he doesn't get killed.

Honored Contributor

On 7/3/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I think Wyatt will stay there and get mistaken for Liam. Quinn gets mad when she finds out about Liam telling on her. We know she won't kill Wyatt since he has a new love interest coming on and he won't turn her in either. Tomorrow should be good.

Or Deacon will follow her, I hope he doesn't get killed.

That would explain why he came back...Quinn hurts him trying to get to Liam. I read that Deacon and Wyatt will save Liam.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe Quinn will fall on the sword and die by the sword ha, ha.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

What's sad is no matter what she does (even if it's murder), she will not pay for whatever she does........I hope she does kill Wyatt and then maybe we'll be rid of both of these characters......just tired of the baddies always winning.

Respected Contributor

On 7/3/2014 tucka said:

Maybe Quinn will fall on the sword and die by the sword ha, ha.Tucka.

That would be the only way she'd ever be gone.......no way will she pay regardless of what she does.