Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

I like him playing a nice guy.

Respected Contributor

It's so silly that Wyatt is walking around with the $100M diamond like it's nothing. And why would he just give it to Hope? Unless Wyatt is a billionaire, I can't see him (or anyone) just giving something worth that much to someone, especially an ex-girlfriend. I know he's going to try and win her back with it. Can her love be bought for a mere $100M?

Brooke doesn't look so happy with Bill. If she doesn't forgive him, it opens up the door for Deacon to make a move.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I thought I'd smack the TV today when Ridge was telling Bill that Brooke doesn't want him, so pack you things and go ..... Who the f%#*@ does he thinks he is? .... {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Man, Ridge has become an obnoxious jackazz! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Ridge HAS to control everything and everyone. Can't stand him! Let Brooke make her OWN decisions!

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 lainey said:

It's so silly that Wyatt is walking around with the $100M diamond like it's nothing. And why would he just give it to Hope? Unless Wyatt is a billionaire, I can't see him (or anyone) just giving something worth that much to someone, especially an ex-girlfriend. I know he's going to try and win her back with it. Can her love be bought for a mere $100M?

Brooke doesn't look so happy with Bill. If she doesn't forgive him, it opens up the door for Deacon to make a move.

That's what the lovesick child is trying to do.....buy Hope's love. She can buy a diamond on her own. Hope and Wyatt looked so guilty when Liam came over to their table. Hope doesn't know who she wants...if she did, she tell Wyatt where to go with that ugly diamond and she wouldn't have hugged him like that.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 loveschocolate said:

Ridge HAS to control everything and everyone. Can't stand him! Let Brooke make her OWN decisions!

Agree! Ridge is just as guilty as Bill! He looks so scruffy, ugh!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Ridge has always been bossy. I think the current actor is more 'in your face' with it. Moss did a softer version of the same thing.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well I dunno, I like that Ridge is getting in Bills face, he needs it. He's not the king and needs some wind taken out of his sails. Liam ought to wise up and ditch both of them. Wyatt is playing Hope like a fiddle and Liam has his shades on, as usual. I bet either Brooke gravitates towards Ridge or Deacon has a soft shoulder for her to cry on. Brooke can see now that Katie is right with I told you so. I am getting tired of this Wyatt and Hope ...Merry go Round. I just wish they would clean UP this Ridge. Scruffy, ughhhh.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 jenagal said: Well I dunno, I like that Ridge is getting in Bills face, he needs it. He's not the king and needs some wind taken out of his sails. Liam ought to wise up and ditch both of them. Wyatt is playing Hope like a fiddle and Liam has his shades on, as usual. I bet either Brooke gravitates towards Ridge or Deacon has a soft shoulder for her to cry on. Brooke can see now that Katie is right with I told you so. I am getting tired of this Wyatt and Hope ...Merry go Round. I just wish they would clean UP this Ridge. Scruffy, ughhhh.
Oh, I'm glad Ridge is in Bill's face, too. But he's still too bossy telling other people what they have to do. I don't know why Katie won't tell everybody more of what Bill has done in the past, such as locking her up and trying to kill Amber when she was pg with what he thought was his grandchild. Liam, right now, is as blind as Ray Charles, lol.
Honored Contributor

And there is something about Wyatt getting willed that stupid diamond. How does Quinn fit into this. While she was gone, what was she doing? I don't for a minute believe she was in an institution. Was was it, The Express Mental Health Center?