Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

On 7/15/2014 hulagirl said:

Oh great.....Wyatt is back at Forrester......right where he wants to be. Smart move Wyatt to show that diamond to Deacon.....I could hear the wheels turning in Deacon's brain on how to get his hands on it. Frankly, they're two of a kind. I wouldn't trust Wyatt to go to the store for me to buy bananas.....this actor is good for the part because I'd like to wipe that smirk off of his face every time he's on camera.

Are there any guesses on how long Wyatt is going to wait before making plans to AGAIN cross the line when it comes to Liam and Hope's relationship?? Stupid Liam.....Wyatt has got him right where he wants him.....

The actor playing Wyatt is good. He does sneaky scum and charming at the same time. Of course poor dumb Hope will fall for him again.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

This ""Hope for the Future Diamond"" storyline is do dumb!

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad Carter told Maya they were over. Now she has no one thanks to her own foolishness. She could have married Carter and still been involved with the Forrestors. It's just a matter of time before she loses her job at Forrestor. I suspect Aly will give her a piece of her mind.

Is Wyatt carrying the $100M stone in his pocket? Surely he didn't leave it unattended at the beach house, where Deacon is....

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Ronn Moss will be on Celebrity Wife Swap next Tuesday night. His wife called him controlling and demanding in the previews. Can't wait. I wonder if his job will be music.

Honored Contributor

Wow! I hope I can remember to watch that! I can't wait. I missed the one tonight. I didn't recognize the lady (knew Jenna Van Oya (sp) but not the lady.

Respected Contributor

Why weeks later is someone (Ridge) trying to find out who was flying the helicopter? Isn't that something the police, Eric, Brooke, etc. should have done right away. They just let it go and never pushed it any further. The pilot is the first person who should have been questioned after Ridge went missing, with possible charges filed against him. Are they allowed to take off if all the passengers aren't secured? I don't know the answer to that.

Respected Contributor

On 7/15/2014 luvmyteddy said:

Ronn Moss will be on Celebrity Wife Swap next Tuesday night. His wife called him controlling and demanding in the previews. Can't wait. I wonder if his job will be music.

Thanks for letting us know. I just set the dvr to record it.

Honored Contributor

I agree lainey, I guess they are taking Soap liberty like they do when the children go from ages 5 to 18 in a matter of days.

I resent it though because I feel like they think we're stupid.

Honored Contributor

On 7/16/2014 lainey said:

Why weeks later is someone (Ridge) trying to find out who was flying the helicopter? Isn't that something the police, Eric, Brooke, etc. should have done right away. They just let it go and never pushed it any further. The pilot is the first person who should have been questioned after Ridge went missing, with possible charges filed against him. Are they allowed to take off if all the passengers aren't secured? I don't know the answer to that.

Katie is the only one that immediately asked about talking to the pilot but it fell on deaf ears. All Brooke did was kept bringing up the fact that SHE found Ridge. No one seemed to care about the pilot.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

OK, so if the Forrester pilot/chopper WASN'T there, it is dumb as s Ridge's fault for hopping on just any old chopper and not thinking if it was HIS or not. And if the pilot thought OH MY GOSH WHO IS THIS GETTING ON MY CHOPPER why wouldn't he dump him? LOL!!! Think that will be the story?

And yes, Liam is the stupidest person on this planet for trusting Wyatt. It is good that he and Hopeless have fortunes because neither of them could survive a week in the real world.