Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

On 7/7/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: Hulagirl, I still don't trust Wyatt either. All of a sudden, he brings up all of these problems she's caused for him. Just the other day she said he thought she was harmless. Listening to him just now, I got a different view. Yes, Annabelle, Liam is too goody goody. They need to call the police! A deranged woman is walking the street. She had that sword aimed to kill Liam! For her own good, she needs to be put away....regardless of her big fan base to keep her on the screen. Are we to believe that she just went home with no consequences? Wyatt ruined a perfectly good couch putting that sword through it, didn't he, lol.

The other day when Wyatt was telling Hope and Liam that Quinn really wouldn't do anything, he knew darn well that she had this horrible dark side......I knew he was trying to sugarcoat it.

Another thing that got to me today was when Hope was talking to Bill and Brooke and Brooke was more or less downplaying the whole thing..........Brooke's behavior over the years has not been exactly stellar.....her daughter is telling her that her and her fiancé's life had been threatened and she blows it off as an empty threat........

Respected Contributor

If I was Liam, I would have been on the phone calling the police when Wyatt was talking to crazy Quinn. She needs help. Maybe not jail, but she definitely needs some sort of mental health help. Wyatt should realize that too since it seems like this isn't the first time she's acted like this.

That's all you read about in the news today is people who are committing crimes that suffer from mental health issues. They know she needs help. Get it for her before it's too late!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Did you guys see that sword Quinn made? That girl does amazing work! Good grief! It looked exactly like the thing those men wear around their necks!

I'm looking forward to when Hope finds out her Dad has been living in that tool shed Quinn does her work in (does Quinn live there?)

Just where do these people live I remember Hope's Dad saying, "I used to live here". Was that where Quinn lives or Wyatt

I also liked it when Hope said to Dolla' Bill, "You brought that nut here". Then he countered with, "Nooooooo. You're the one who brought her here". He's right. Remember, it was Hope who saw the sword.

I think it's going to come out that Wyatt covered for her before. He kept saying, "I watched over you and (something like covered for you) when you went crazy before?"

I have brain (what's left) overload. I'm still on STITCH on the other show!

I'm thinking I'm right about him......

Honored Contributor

On 7/7/2014 annabellethecat said:

Did you guys see that sword Quinn made? That girl does amazing work! Good grief! It looked exactly like the thing those men wear around their necks!

I'm looking forward to when Hope finds out her Dad has been living in that tool shed Quinn does her work in (does Quinn live there?)

Just where do these people live I remember Hope's Dad saying, "I used to live here". Was that where Quinn lives or Wyatt

I also liked it when Hope said to Dolla' Bill, "You brought that nut here". Then he countered with, "Nooooooo. You're the one who brought her here". He's right. Remember, it was Hope who saw the sword.

I think it's going to come out that Wyatt covered for her before. He kept saying, "I watched over you and (something like covered for you) when you went crazy before?"

Wyatt has his own place that Bill gave him. I don't know where Quinn lives. But, yeah, the police should have been called. She might come back...they don't know. She still thinks she's right. I don't know that Wyatt cares about Quinn as much as he says. Remember when he found out that she lies about his father being dead? He moved in with Bill and Liam....didn't give her a second thought for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if his plan (from the spoilers) is to distance himself from Quinn again so that he can win Hope back. I don't believe what he said about letting Hope go. We already know that he's going to use Ivy, a future character, to try to make Hope jealous.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Where did you see he was going to make Hope jealous? I missed that. I was wondering where she'd play into this. I knew about Ivy and the jewelry stuff but didn't realize she'd hook up for sure with Wyatt.

Honored Contributor

On 7/7/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 7/7/2014 annabellethecat said:

Wyatt has his own place that Bill gave him. I don't know where Quinn lives. But, yeah, the police should have been called. She might come back...they don't know. She still thinks she's right. I don't know that Wyatt cares about Quinn as much as he says. Remember when he found out that she lies about his father being dead? He moved in with Bill and Liam....didn't give her a second thought for a while. I wouldn't be surprised if his plan (from the spoilers) is to distance himself from Quinn again so that he can win Hope back. I don't believe what he said about letting Hope go. We already know that he's going to use Ivy, a future character, to try to make Hope jealous.

I think Wyatt is really just like is mother down deep. The two of them are schemers to the max. And they will do anything to get what they want.

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm. . . do think Wyatt might have been in on the plan to make himself the hero?

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Sooner said:

Hmmmm. . . do think Wyatt might have been in on the plan to make himself the hero?

Sooner, I think Wyatt is quick on his feet and as things happened (Deacon being in the warehouse to tell him about the sword, catching his mom in the act of assaulting Liam), he manipulated the situation with the things he said...made himself look this poor son with a nutcase mother. He said good things that I never heard him say about Liam, even in his quiet moments. I think he played liam and the others. I guess he is a hero but he worked that situation to his advantage.

By the way, I've been looking at Darin's (Wyatt) youtube videoes with his fiancee, Kelly. It's harder to dislike him on B&B now, lol. He such a nice guy IRL.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

Are they ever going to bring back Taylor and her kids Steffy & Thomas as regulars?

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking the same thing about Wyatt and his mother being in this together,but I thought no that couldn't be. But glad to hear that some of you had the same thought.Good show for a change. Tucka.