Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

Double post..they have me so upset......sorry.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

wrong thread - August is up! It's gets very confusing.

Honored Contributor

Wow, isn't I amazing how not only can Ivy and Liam get last minute booking for their flight but Quinn gets a seat a couple of rows behind them...incognito, of course. BTW, the song that was playing when Liam was thinking about Hope was sung by him. Nice voice.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice that when Hope asked Wyatt who was on the phone, he didn't tell her. Nobody but him knows mommy dearest is out and about. I tell you....if Wyatt and Quinn get away with this, I will take a B&B break. Wyatt is the biggest liar by omission I've ever seen.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

On 8/7/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: Did anyone notice that when Hope asked Wyatt who was on the phone, he didn't tell her. Nobody but him knows mommy dearest is out and about. I tell you....if Wyatt and Quinn get away with this, I will take a B&B break. Wyatt is the biggest liar by omission I've ever seen.
Besides all that we are on the wrong thread, thanks to me.....sorry. Let's go to the August thread....
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY