Super Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

I'm curious about another Brooke-Deacon pairing. I saw them the first time around and they were HOT! However, of all the men Brooke has been paired with, my favorite was Nick (Jack Wagner) by far.

I just started tuning in again after an absence of about three months (my DVR was defective and was recently replaced). I kept up with the storylines through this bulletin board and the Soap Central website. It doesn't look like I missed much!

Respected Contributor

Deacon and Brooke might have been a hot couple, but he was her son-in-law.....no man is off limits for her and it's creepy.
Honored Contributor

maddiecat another good place to go is soap she knows.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

After finally viewing Fridays show, I sure can see what's coming up...due to the tid bits of info in here. Yes our crazy Quinn was off meeting up with Ricardo again setting all this in motion. Wyatt knows mom probably is not innocent in this. She's a clever one.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I was surprised that the writers decided to make Wyatt an 'innocent' as far as knowing what his Mom was up to.

It would have been more interesting if he'd been in on it. I think several of us thought he was in on it with his Mother.

The writers did everything in their writing to try to get us to believe that they were in cahoots (an interesting but appropriate, in this case) word together.

Respected Contributor

Whether Wyatt is in on it or not, he's perfectly willing to accept the benefits he receives from mommy's dirty work which makes him just as bad!
Honored Contributor

You are so right hulagirl. It makes me sick when they zero'd in and showed his face when Hope said she'd keep the diamond. That little smirk on his face. Ha!

He's a good actor to make people like me dislike him so much. I realize that!

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 annabellethecat said:

Thorsten Kaye (Ridge) is originally from Frankfort, Germany and considers himself as a German/British actor.

I thought he was Irish? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor

I can see it all now. Either Liam doesn't go or if he does, then he gets diverted because Quinn caused it to happen. Lock him in the stupid sauna again??? I'm sick of Wyatt!!!!!
Trusted Contributor

Half way through the show and I can see where this is going. Can't the writers really get creative!!??