Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

On 7/29/2014 Mmsfoxxie said: And there is something about Wyatt getting willed that stupid diamond. How does Quinn fit into this. While she was gone, what was she doing? I don't for a minute believe she was in an institution. Was was it, The Express Mental Health Center?

LOL .......... {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Nothing is going to happen to Bill. Some guy runs up and interrupts the wedding, hits him, abducts his bride and jumps in Bill's chopper then whines because the pilot (who is terrified of a kidnapping) makes a sudden move and Ridge is not buckled in and falls out? Scruffy here is the one at fault (on the surface of it).

The stupid part is that Brooke went WITH Ridge. Bill should ditch her.

Respected Contributor

Could Ridge get any worse looking? Does anyone like him as Ridge, I sure don't. Maybe some botox and a shave would help. I looked up helicopter lessons and you only need 40 hours total of training and flying so it is feasible and expensive.

Ivy seems to be a trouble maker, that should make it interesting. It doesn't look like Hope wants to give the diamond back. I thought this threesome would be over by now.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Sooner said:

Nothing is going to happen to Bill. Some guy runs up and interrupts the wedding, hits him, abducts his bride and jumps in Bill's chopper then whines because the pilot (who is terrified of a kidnapping) makes a sudden move and Ridge is not buckled in and falls out? Scruffy here is the one at fault (on the surface of it).

The stupid part is that Brooke went WITH Ridge. Bill should ditch her.

Bill makes a very valid point .... his reaction was a knee-jerk reaction.

OTOH, Ridge planned his attacks ... twice. First he flew half way around the world to deliberately stop Brooke's wedding by physically assaulting the groom, who was saying his vows.

Secondly, he knocked Justin unconscious and hijacked the Spencer helicopter, sabotaged the safety when he cut the seatbelt, and then flew erratically over a city at a low altitude!

Isn't hijacking an American aircraft a terrorist offense? Whether Brooke forgives Bill or not, Bill should press charges, because it's clear Ridge doesn't think he did anything wrong. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

At least Bill knew he did wrong. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Honored Contributor

The writers and producers sure seem to be uglyfing Ridge!! I can see it now, (the writers, "Let's make his hair all stringy and we won't let him wash it for a few weeks. Let's give him a scruffy beard".

Come on producers/writers. What kind of CEO goes around looking like he does? Compare him (the way he dresses, his hygiene habits, the way he acts) with the way Rick dresses (suits, clean looking).

Enough said.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know where TK (New Ridge) is from originally? I'm sure he wasn't born in the U.S. ... anyone ??

Honored Contributor

Thorsten Kaye (Ridge) is originally from Frankfort, Germany and considers himself as a German/British actor.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 annabellethecat said:

Thorsten Kaye (Ridge) is originally from Frankfort, Germany and considers himself as a German/British actor.

I consider him as one too. Please BB powers, get a hunk of an American actor for us. Please?

Respected Contributor

Why did Rick let Wyatt hold a press conference without telling Rick or anyone what it was about. He called the press and arranged everything on his own. Wyatt, who is already on thin ice. Is Rick that naive to allow this to happen?

At least Liam and Aly are onto Wyatt and his motive behind the diamond. And it still makes me laugh they are carrying this so called priceless diamond around like it's something out of a Cracker Jacks box. Is Quinn behind Wyatt getting the diamond? It doesn't make sense why he would get it.

Is Deacon making his move on Brooke now that it looks like Bill is out of the picture?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

According to Soap Digest and other magazines, yes he is making a move on Brooke. I'm sitting here watching B&B now.

I had to go over to TVGN because CBS televised a baseball game instead of the soap.

How do these people stay employed? I'm watching Maya and suddenly, she's an executive? Good grief! I guess that means we'll be watching her for awhile.

Ugh! This show is stupid. Oh! I saw on something that B&B is the most watched daytime show on TV. That's what I read, I think it's soon going to loose me.

They should call it the Hope and Liam and Wyatt show.