Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

On 7/12/2014 jenagal said: When Ridge realizes that it was truly Justin he saw, this whole scenario will unfold. Ridge will be able to draw again too. Bill needs to get his but't into hot water. I want to see Brooke's face then!!
Judging from the way Ridge said "hey, you" to Justin Friday, I think he remembers. Doesn't he know Justin's name?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I think Liam had a lot of nerve asking Wyatt to be his best man, watch his ex GF get married to his brother after all they went through. That's just mean.

I hope Wyatt is rich now, gets the new girl and Hope will be jealous as heck.

Just because Ridge saw the Spencer logo doesn't prove anything. No one will go to jail as usual. Maybe Brooke will break it off with Bill because I thought Ridge and Katie don't last that long.

I would love to know what is on the flash drive about the Hope diamond.

Trusted Contributor

Quinn could have deliberaty checked herself in,so that part could be real and wyatt could know that,it all sounds phony to me.Maybe hopes dad is in on it to,that way his daughter will admire him.why do we need another person added to the story, use what you have and finish some of these episodes.The liam,hope,wyatt has gone on long enough.tucka.

Honored Contributor

On 7/12/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I think Liam had a lot of nerve asking Wyatt to be his best man, watch his ex GF get married to his brother after all they went through. That's just mean.

I hope Wyatt is rich now, gets the new girl and Hope will be jealous as heck.

Just because Ridge saw the Spencer logo doesn't prove anything. No one will go to jail as usual. Maybe Brooke will break it off with Bill because I thought Ridge and Katie don't last that long.

I would love to know what is on the flash drive about the Hope diamond.

ITA .... it's not only mean ... but tacky! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

He could have asked Hope's brother, Rick .... or Deacon! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

They sure have changed Katie from about 2 years ago she was a strong woman who didn't take anything from any man.

Now she is a very weak woman who can't stand to be without a man in her life! She went directly from Dolla' Bill to Sloppy Ridge. She sits and strokes Ridge saying things like, "You are strong. You can do it"! Ugh! Then (after running back to her bedroom ) Between her bedroom and Brooke's bedroom the four of them spend more time in the bedrooms than any adults I've ever seen.

Ridge said to her yesterday, "No. I can't stay in YOUR bedroom forever. I must go out into the world, Katie". OK, he didn't say "into the world", but he did say the rest!

Brooke's always had to have a man on her arm, but Katie was different. What is with these writers?

I am curious how many more story lines they are going to add onto these 20 minutes of TV viewing time.

Respected Contributor

It's getting a little better now. I can't believe Wyatt showed the diamond to Deacon. It doesn't sound like Wyatt is finished with Hope yet but I hope he makes her jealous with Ivy.

Will Aly forgive Oliver?

Honored Contributor

I hope so. I read a nice interview in Soap Digest from Oliver (forget his real name). He was genuinely grateful to be working as an actor. At the time he didn't have a big story line. He was hoping they would use him more.

What do you think will happen? I don't like it when they go to the Fair. I like it when they go swimming and things. It's getting to be a stretch to continue to think of her as a little girl. I keep hoping they will let her grow up some.

She's a beautiful actress.

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 luvmyteddy said:

It's getting a little better now. I can't believe Wyatt showed the diamond to Deacon. It doesn't sound like Wyatt is finished with Hope yet but I hope he makes her jealous with Ivy.

Will Aly forgive Oliver?

Girlfriend, no, Wyatt is not finished with Hope, lol. He lied when he told them that he was gonna move on. Luvmyteddy, what do you wanna bet that Wyatt tries to lure Hope back with that ugly Hope diamond, along with making Hope jealous with Ivy. He told Deacon that it has magical powers. He's a schemer, raised by a schemer. He doesn't care about any brotherly love for Liam. You mean to tell me that the owner of that diamond had nothing better to do with that diamond than to give it to Wyatt?? What about charity for his country.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Oh great.....Wyatt is back at Forrester......right where he wants to be. Smart move Wyatt to show that diamond to Deacon.....I could hear the wheels turning in Deacon's brain on how to get his hands on it. Frankly, they're two of a kind. I wouldn't trust Wyatt to go to the store for me to buy bananas.....this actor is good for the part because I'd like to wipe that smirk off of his face every time he's on camera.

Are there any guesses on how long Wyatt is going to wait before making plans to AGAIN cross the line when it comes to Liam and Hope's relationship?? Stupid Liam.....Wyatt has got him right where he wants him.....

Honored Contributor

Gag. MORE Wyatt. I agree with hulagirl about him. And I don't even LIKE bananas!