Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

On 7/8/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 7/8/2014 Sooner said:

Hmmmm. . . do think Wyatt might have been in on the plan to make himself the hero?

Sooner, I think Wyatt is quick on his feet and as things happened (Deacon being in the warehouse to tell him about the sword, catching his mom in the act of assaulting Liam), he manipulated the situation with the things he said...made himself look this poor son with a nutcase mother. He said good things that I never heard him say about Liam, even in his quiet moments. I think he played liam and the others. I guess he is a hero but he worked that situation to his advantage.

By the way, I've been looking at Darin's (Wyatt) youtube videoes with his fiancee, Kelly. It's harder to dislike him on B&B now, lol. He such a nice guy IRL.

I dislike Wyatt. . . I don't know Darin and never will. Smile

Trusted Contributor

I sure hope there isn't a big tadu over Aly's finding out about the recording. Yes Oliver started out wrong but since has fallen for her. I hope she doesn't get too bent out of shape over it. I want to see Maya shut up somehow. Shut up or you're fired!!
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Super Contributor

Anyone hear if Kristen and her husband are ever coming back on canvas?

Super Contributor

Where is Taylor and Thorne? Why bring them back for a few seconds and then nothing? I hate it when they do that. GRRRR!!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Poppet1 said:

Where is Taylor and Thorne? Why bring them back for a few seconds and then nothing? I hate it when they do that. GRRRR!!!

Thorne has been on last week and this week.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

There were so many good story lines.....remember when Jack Wagner was on there? The show is only 20 minutes long (they always stop it 5 minutes before the 1/2 hour, I've clocked it!

Oh! I just remembered Sally! Remember her? It just seems like the stories were sooooo much better. The show sure seemed longer then.

Just think for a minute......OK, look at how many people are on this show now. Then think of how they do remotes.....I wonder how much money they get paid?

I've googled this to try to find out (I'm nosey). It really varies. I guess that's why they have to sell so many commercials.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking since Bill and Brooke are NOT married that Ridge will find that dear ""sweet"" Brooke is his muse and he must have her to design again. She ALWAYS gets what she wants doesn't she?

They REALLY need a new power couple to take over and I vote for Caroline (love her!) and Rick! Probably he will get hooked up with Maya and then eventually come back to Caroline. You think?

Maybe Quinn isn't really in the nut house and will sneak back and injure/kill Wyatt somehow mistaking him for Liam. Than Hopeless will go back to Wyatt. . . I think that will happen at some point.

I need a reality check don't I?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I really hope they don't put Ridge and Brooke back together. Those actors have no chemistry whatsoever. I LOVE Oliver and Ally. Hopefully the writers won't destroy that couple. Rick and Caroline are fantastic! She is hilarious!

Respected Contributor

I don't even like watching Ridge anymore, he adds nothing to the show. They need to shake things up with Oliver and Aly. All we have is Maya going a little crazy.

Wyatt mentioned in an interview that the trio is done now and he will move on from Hope and Liam with the new love interest. I can't imagine having Hope and Liam married will add anything to the show but make it more boring. I know they filmed the wedding but will they get married?

Something needs to happen this show is pretty bad right now. Just what we need is a more brooding Ridge who can't design, who cares!

Frequent Contributor

I haven't watched a full show in quite some time; so I have a question. The helicopter picked up Ridge & Brooke, Ridge fell out, then what happened? At some point Brooke must have realized that it was the Spencer helicopter. Why did she never mention this and where did the chopper go after Ridge fell out?