Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

Well well.....surprise surprise.......look who happened to be at the Bikini Bar. Good ol stalker WYATT!!!! I swear if they hired him back at Forrester, he would probably surgically attach himself to her if it was possible.
Respected Contributor

Liam is such a wimp, get a weapon and use it. Like I said before get a camera and film it. Why isn't he wearing the boot, that's the first thing they do when you sprain your foot.

What is in the box! A torture device. I hope Deacon breaks it open.

Honored Contributor

Furthermore, Liam should turn on all the lights, get an alarm system, a watchdog, etc. He knows Quinn is cray, cray.....I hope Deacon opens the box.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I think Quinn returning to Liam's was a dream. He said he just took pain pills so probably fell asleep and is dreaming. I can't believe she would be stupid enough to return the same night, but who knows, she is crazy! Deacon, open the box!!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

On 7/2/2014 lainey said:

I think Quinn returning to Liam's was a dream. He said he just took pain pills so probably fell asleep and is dreaming. I can't believe she would be stupid enough to return the same night, but who knows, she is crazy! Deacon, open the box!!

I do too .... Liam is so stoned on pain meds, he doesn't know enough to even turn on the lights. This is a hallucination. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

It looks like he's living in a church. A church on the beach. Hummmmm....

I love Supernatural.....they should put psycho Quinn on there as a demon!

Honored Contributor

We haven't had a resident Crazy Person on the show in a while ..... if you put aside Stephanie and her lunacy, the last crazies were Sheila Carter and Pam, when she had her brain tumor.

Quinn and Sheila Carter could be sisters .... {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Contributor

Why hasn't Liam gone to the police to report Quinn's threats against him and Hope, and asked for a restraining order against her? He should tell them that she keeps threatening him with "Live by the sword; Die by the sword". (That would be the normal, smart thing to do, but the writers don't write normal or smart, do they?)

I believe Quinn has been making a sword in her workshop. It makes sense considering her saying "Live by the sword; Die by the sword" several times. The locked box is the right size to hold a sword.

It would also be smart for Liam to move to a private location with a bodyguard and police protection. But we know Liam won't do that either.

I wish they would just kill off Quinn, maybe by the very sword she's making to kill Liam.

Trusted Contributor

I think Quinn will mistake wyatt for liam and either kill him or injure him.that would be justice for sure. tucka.

Honored Contributor

On 7/3/2014 tucka said:

I think Quinn will mistake wyatt for liam and either kill him or injure him.that would be justice for sure. tucka.

Now THAT would be a great storyline!