Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2018 (includes spoilers)

Happy New Year! Can't believe another year has gone by. Can we hope for more interesting storylines this year?Woman Happy

Spoilers for the week of Jan 1: (from soapsheknows.com)

~ Carter makes an unexpected admission to Maya.

~ Liam demands to know why Steffy took a paternity test.

~ Wyatt questions Bill about his knowledge of Steffy's pregnancy.

~ Steffy's betrayal with Bill is revealed.

~ Steffy lets Katie comfort her after losing Liam.

~ Liam aggressively confronts Bill.

~ Steffy opens up to Katie, then asks her to keep quiet.

~ A shocked and outraged Liam assures Bill he will pay a price for his actions.

~ Liam walks out on Steffy.

~ Carter tells Maya he's still in love with her.

Coming up...

~ Ridge's latest surprise for Brooke is bringing Hope back.

~ Liam's news shocks Wyatt.

2018 Previews from Soap Opera Digest:

~ Ridge learns Bill is unconcerned with his divorce from Brooke because he is focused on his liaison with Steffy, which sends him into a fury.

~ Thorne continues his quest to take the CEO position at Forrester Creations and Brooke, from Ridge.

~ Hope reaches out to Liam when she learns about his troubles with Steffy and relationship with Sally.

~ Sally provides support to Liam and refuses to take a backseat when Hope comes back into the picture.

~ Katie and Wyatt will discover whether their relationship can last as is over time.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2018 (includes spoilers)

Looking forward to January on Bold and the Beautiful!

Thanks for posting,

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/321789-Happy-First-Day-Of-January.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

They do not know what to do with Maya, Rick and Nicole.

Now  they are dragging back Carter who appears 2 or 3 times a year, usually only to perform a wedding, realize that he still loves Maya. Just nonsense.

If they can't use they actors more often why even keep them on?

What about when Zende seemed to be coming onto Maya in the summer when Nicole couldn't make the party? Dumb. Will New Zende be shown soon. I was hoping when he married Nicole they would go on a honeymoon and never return.

Rick never gets a storyline. Nicole walks around in a daze. She is a lousy actress who plays that character. They have run out of stories to be told about these characters.

The Avants are interesting people. Why not use them more?

The former actress who played Hope had brains to leave and not return to this silly show.

Honored Contributor

IMO, the writers put themselves in a box when they made a main character a transgender and married her/him to another main character.  I agree that hinting that Zende was becoming infatuated with Maya was going to be another dumb move.  Apparently, Zende leaving was a surprise.  Now, dragging poor Carter into another mess.  I wish they would give Carter a nice sl for a change, I like him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was the end for Liam today.

He looked like he was going to just collapse and die at the end of the show.

To me Carter looked like he was wearing bright lipstick on his lower lips.

Maya and Carter, been there done that.

Respected Contributor

Great show today. Liam did a great job of making sure he made Steffy feel so bad for having cheated on him as all he did was kiss Sally and look how she treated him! Bill gets his payback on the show per the spoilers maybe tomorrow. Nice to see a little action on the show. 

I agree as Carter looked like he had red lipstick on. I miss the older soaps where it made you want to stay in front of the set and watch every day. Not much of that going on lately.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

I thought it was the end for Liam today.

He looked like he was going to just collapse and die at the end of the show.

To me Carter looked like he was wearing bright lipstick on his lower lips.

Maya and Carter, been there done that.

His behavior reminded me of a person having a seizure.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm going to watch the whole show on POP later for the sake of continuity, but Liam's face went through so many emotions when Steffy admitted that it was Bill she slept with.  He did a fantastic acting job.  Steffy was a disaster.  I won't say any more about Maya and Carter.  I didn't catch the whole conversation but what I did hear was dumb.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie I'm with you about Liam.  I thought he did an excellent job with the face acting.  It was emotional and more like I think someone would act on that kind of information.

Come on!  This woman is more dumb than a door knob!  I thought about that when she stuffed it into her purse.

A normal person's response would be to burn the thing!

Not only did she run right to the other man to tell him what she was going to do, she stuffed into her purse the test and the results....and it was on top of the stuff in the purse!  Ugh!

And we're supposed to believe this idiot runs a huge fashion company!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 and don't forget she's so smart that she runs the company without even being there.