Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2018 (includes spoilers)

Maybe Sally and Hope will end up having a cat fight later on.  Steffy will give up after Bill talks her into giving Liam a divorce which I think Liam is there to talk to Steffy about.

How long have they been married?  Two months?  How stupid Bill sounded when he says he thought the marriage was over and he thought it was ok to sleep with his DIL.  One fight and he thinks that?  Really?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Just caught up on yesterday and today's shows. (Off topic but had been busy the past few days re-watching "Victoria" from last season before it starts again this Sunday on PBS. Highly recommend it! Woman Happy)

I know I keep saying this...as do many others... but the acting by everyone involved in this storyline has been so believable and just so darn good!! Wyatt and Bill's scenes...and of course, any scenes with Liam...have been absolutely amazing. They are all giving it their all, including Steffy and Katie. This is what soaps were meant to be! High drama, raw emotions, compelling dialogue. Good stuff!!! Bravo B&B!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

The character of Liam is the most decent man ever on B&B and probably on daytime t.v.

I believe he can/will forgive Steffy.  He has come back to her super fast.

If/when Bill is the real father, that's another story.

But unfortunately for Steffy, there are 2 other ladies vying for Liam's attention.

Things are going to get good when the rest of the family finds out.

Respected Contributor

I hope Liam is not so quick to forgive Steffy. She shouldn't get off that easy!

But Liam's acting continues to be very good. 

Do Katie & Wyatt work anymore? All they do is spend time in bed. Where's Will?Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lainey1, I don't know if it's true but I read that Liam is going to give Steffy annulment papers to sign next week.  Doesn't make sense, though, since she's pregnant.  But then, most soap details don't make sense.

I'll be glad when Katie and Wyatt get a real sl other than playing in bed.  It almost seems like the writers don't know how to intertwine their love affair into Bill's sl around Steffy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie I agree (about Katie and Wyatt).  I'm so tired of seeing them together in bed.  

I fast forward over their scenes together.   Needless to say, it makes this show very short for me.

It's crazy anyway how short it is.  They stop the show almost 5 minutes before the 30 minutes are up and then they have one commercial after another.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

Liam & Steffy have been married since March 2017.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1, you're kidding??  It seems like only a couple of months.  That makes an annulment even more senseless.

Trusted Contributor

As good a person as is Liam, I think this betrayal by his wife and father will be just too much for him to forgive...at least in the short term. 

And I don't think he should forgive them. Especially Steffy. She totally over-reacted to "the kisses" .... all the hysterics directed at Liam were so absurdly over-the-top. And then to be such a complete hypocrite and immediately jump into bed with Bill was insane.

And as sad as it would be, I keep thinking that Steffy will lose the baby. It could really be Liam's child or it could turn out to be Bill's child, and he either changed the paternity results himself ... or he paid a lab person or convinced the doctor to do it. But whoever the father is, I just do not see Steffy having the baby. 

Now the question will be who will Liam turn to next? Hope or Sally? 

And Ridge should be finding out about all of this soon .... those confrontation scenes with Bill will be explosive!

(One last thing...an APB should be put out for little Will! Where is that poor child??!! Woman Wink Katie seems to have forgotten all about him, lol....)

Honored Contributor

@yellowBeetle, I wouldn't be surprised if she lost the baby either.  I just don't see Steffy with a baby.  Besides that would be one more kid for them to try and hide.  When's the last time we saw Will?  Didn't see RJ for years.